What's new

Pakistanis are not contracted troops, says PM

The PM of Pakistan only said what the PM of any self respcting nation would. And about the fight about money and getting paid. There may be some justification in expecting some return from Pakistan for the aid they are receiving because ultimately it is directly helpful to them too, but expecting them to behave like slaves to every western wish would be stupid.

See its like this, If I live in a house and my neighbour is a criminal or just he is a threat to me too. But I may not today be so strong financially today to tackle him nor may this particular problem be on the top of my priority list, but if the local rich businessman wishes the criminal to be eliminated or his activities restricted, and appeals to me, then I have the full right to ask him for re-imbursement because I am putting aside my priorities, and taking up his fight( cause unlike my priority list, the criminal is probably on the top of the rich man's priority list). That it helps me too is just a by product. But just because I am helping the rich man does not give him th right to ask me what ever he wishes for, nor am i required to giv in to him.....
Pardon my analogy, its a bit weird but these are my views on this topic:azn:

it is if it's a precondition of the giving. other wise don't accept it.

Back
Top Bottom