What's new

Pakistanis and North West Indians have same Ancestors.

It is a map of the dominant haplogroups of the world with possible migration routes included. You don't need a timeline at all, if you know the basics of simple genetics and ect... The star also represents the first known human(s).
a document on their study would help far more than a image , we need at least a glossary to understand this.

you're so lame, at least look at a map before talking BS

you from IIM A man?
upload_2017-1-9_21-6-47.png

Isn't it your north west?
ASSAM,MANIPUR,NAGALAND. FREEMDOM FIGHTERS

Integration and absorption my friend.

Same way Mughals went from this:
Babur_of_India.jpg

to this:
urn-3:HUAM:INV016515_dynmc

Doubtful .
Because these western coastal areas ,including south has some ancient groups and AFAIK Mughals never came here .Actressess like Aishwarya Rai etc was from this region.

BELIEVE ME THE FEELING IS MUTUAL,,,,,,,who in Pakistan wants to be associated with low caste looking flat nosed folks, the truth is the only Pakistanis most Indians have a resemblance with are Mussalis and Murassis

Is that why Pakistanis abroad try to identify themselves as Indian?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64655Y20100507

Lol, no Indian would ever do that. It's a matter of self-respect for us. Clearly, not for Pakistanis.

So? Native people like us converted to islam sufis came and became muslims just like persian, egyptians, malays and indonesians. This hasn't gone too well with hindutva lovers.

Well my ancestors were Chandravanshis and apparently the lineage goes back to the uncle of Krishna himself

But that doesnt really matter nowadays...does it ....

Back
Top Bottom