What's new

Pakistani youth favors Sharia Law over Democracy.

Sorry this may seem offtopic, but this is AWESOME's point too. Weren't you a few days ago posting pictures of your ''indian girlfriend from riyadh'' and describing vividly ''what you do to her'' because you hate india and giving indians tips on how to change our attitude to get laid?

I'm sure you are all sharia and tameez when it comes to women who are your ''property'' though. Do you know how typical is that?

@muse, I'm sure you encounter many of these specimens in the UK?

which thread??
@fateh71 tell me for entertainment's sake.

Muslims in UK are fanatic even by pakistani standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry this may seem offtopic, but this is AWESOME's point too. Weren't you a few days ago posting pictures of your ''indian girlfriend from riyadh'' and describing vividly ''what you do to her'' because you hate india and giving indians tips on how to change our attitude to get laid?

I'm sure you are all sharia and tameez when it comes to women who are your ''property'' though. Do you know how typical is that?

@muse, I'm sure you encounter many of these specimens in the UK?

thats why i agreed with him i guess? I am not a good muslim at all..but if i try to follow Islam properly i wudnt do such things..you got it?..i am really ashamed of what i did but that doesnt mean i shud carry on with this...matters can get worse for ur countrymen if i stop following Islam. i believe that too

Given a choice between Shariah and democracy, Pakistani youth choose Shariah, if given a choice between army rule and democracy they will choose army rule, if given a choice between Dictatorship and Democracy they will choose dictatorship.

Why is democracy such a big NO NO in Pakistan?

Why stick on with the least favored and least liked option imposed by the west on Pakistan?

Because the opinion of few thousand odd random people does not apply to entire Pakistan.

thats why i agreed with him i guess? I am not a good muslim at all..but if i try to follow Islam properly i wudnt do such things..you got it?..i am really ashamed of what i did but that doesnt mean i shud carry on with this...matters can get worse for ur countrymen if i stop following Islam. i believe that too

But you already live in Saudi, the holy land. And if one has the precondition of ''moral under ideal test conditions'' then its just common sense that morality is a fantasy.

And who exactly is going to impose, teach or practice the Shria Law.. ???.... Islamic Parties...???
High hopes by some to say the least....read the headline. !!:woot:

150470_360149877436164_135717419_n.jpg

But you already live in Saudi, the holy land. And if one has the precondition of ''moral under ideal test conditions'' then its just common sense that morality is a fantasy.

Did i said Saudis are following true Islam? they are nationalists.they speak of Muslim unity only in the masjids..but still its peaceful thn most of the countries in the world..everyone from the Muslim ummah lives there..and there are no problems...but it can get more better..and since Pakistan is my country so obviously i will try to make it better

Democracy and dictatorship did not work-
Lets be fair-
Let shariah a chance-

Communism get not get a chance either, neither have the anarchist had a chance, nor the trade unionists --

We are all for being fair, governance in our context is about creating hope for our youth, that means creating jobs, that means building and managing a modern integrated economy - and if we really want to be fair then we must not equate democracy with a failing economy, that is poor economy policy and even poorer management, isn't that so? I mean since the appeal is to be fair

Communism get not get a chance either, neither have the anarchist had a chance, nor the trade unionists --

To be completely fair that will depend what people want- and i am reiterating what people want- maybe not all but enough for the shariah system to be considered-

We are all for being fair, governance in our context is about creating hope for our youth, that means creating jobs, that means building and managing a modern integrated economy - and if we really want to be fair then we must not equate democracy with a failing economy, that is poor economy policy and even poorer management, isn't that so? I mean since the appeal is to be fair

Well as you have said Democracy has given us poor economic policy- poor management- greedy selfish anpar jahil drunk leaders and army generals- and having the looks of it the next government will still be full of those type of people-
Being Fair Let give shariah a chance- the change of faces- the type of people might aswell change the future of Pakistan- :tup:-

Lets be fair-
Let shariah a chance-
@JonAsad, seriously??

No Offence, but have you made your country a Lab Experiment where if one chemical din't gave the desired result, give another one a chance??

IMHO, no system is PERFECT, people of the country have to work towards achieving PERFECTION.

Lets be fair-
Let shariah a chance-

Systems are run by people. Bring whatever law you want. I bet you my life nothing changes. Stop comparing this country to a country that can subdue its population with happiness by giving them everything this worldly life has to offer.

Who will be the caliph for Pakistan ?

in case of Shariah and can he ensure correct governance and can he get rid of evils in the current society of Pakistan?

Already you people tasted the Shariah like rule during General Zia's rule and is it going to be any different than that this time?

@JonAsad, seriously??

No Offence, but have you made your country a Lab Experiment where if one chemical din't gave the desired result, give another one a chance??

IMHO, no system is PERFECT, people of the country have to work towards achieving PERFECTION.

Lab Experiment?-
A system is failing constantly- and we should not change it?-
Switching from Democracy to Dictatorship over and over again is not experiment- its stupid and that demands Change-

Who will be the caliph for Pakistan ?

in case of Shariah and can he ensure correct governance and can he get rid of evils in the current society of Pakistan?

Already you people tasted the Shariah like rule during General Zia's rule and is it going to be any different than that this time?

Ameer ul Momineen was the "title" given by Suhabas to the leader of that time-
its not necessary the title shoud be Caliph- or Ameer ul Momineen

The leader was chosen by consensus not forced on people-
"We the People will choose"-
Hope that answered your Calipha question-

Back
Top Bottom