What's new

Pakistani youth favors Sharia Law over Democracy.

I am sure we also need Sharia for Indian Muslim as well...

As you said, Sunni state for sunnis, Shia for Shia?

I am all up for it bro

Indian Muslims already enjoy Sharia Law (except criminal cases) in the form of "muslim personal law application act 1937".

I personally support Sharia Law for Indian Muslims as it would open the door for harsh punishment for criminals.

Proof will come when Army will come out of those areas and truth will come out and that truth will be written in history books as most shameful part of our Army history

If army even touched any of the civilians in the tribal areas, every media outlet in Pakistan would report it.

Unfortunately for you, Pakistan army has never touched civilians in the tribal areas except for a few misfits here & there

You cannot give me proof so instead giving me bullshit

Jizaya is just a tax essentially

It's less than the taxes Muslims have to pay in a sharia state

You seem to be misinformed about jiziya.

In muslim state,non muslims had to pay taxes like land tax,irrigation tax (Allaudin khilzi time).Jiziya was an extra tax imposed on non muslims.

If army even touched any of the civilians in the tribal areas, every media outlet in Pakistan would report it.

Unfortunately for you, Pakistan army has never touched civilians in the tribal areas except for a few misfits here & there

You cannot give me proof so instead giving me bullshit
This media is dog of USA anything that goes against USA will never get reported

Pakistani youth ka dimagh kharab hai...

I mean by saying that they are giving Shariah a bad name - this youth, which has no shortage of mobile chor, gun violence, jhoot, no interest in education, etc... If they want Shariah, toh you can imagine what good name they are giving to Shariah.

Ask these Shariah young people to talk about Islam when they stop their **** obsession, when they stop blurting out MC, BC in every sentence and when they stop polluting the environment they live in.

They can't do basics of good moral behavior but want religious police running after them.

I totally agree with you...but I believe God's law will be way better thn any man made law..n historically i think Shariah helped keep us united... we prospered alot we had our golden age but things got bad when we stopped advancing in warfare tactics and tataris over ran us..and we left everything on Allah that He will take care of us only we have to worship thats really helping that way one dont go mad but that will bring no change for Islam..we should learn from the history and shud not repeat such mistakes again..Education is important Its a part of our religion so Muslims should get in this field and when we will be strong enough we can negotiate with our enemies on equal basis but that will take atleast 5 generations to happen..we need patience and dedication..Muslims want to see the change so quickly they are messing up everything...I seriously wonder how If one claims to be a true muslim and champion of Islam be so cruel? burning churches killing shias,ahmedis blowing up masjids. right now a danda is more necessary for Pakistanis thn Sharia

Our Army is fighting with them and we are not and if some people call something Shariah that doesn't make it Shariah Mr Shariah rules are clearly defined in the Quran and Sunnah those actions of Taliban which are according to Sunnah will be accepted those which are not will be rejected simple as that

Okay, thats fair if I was you. But how will you make the Taliban understand that what you say in Quran and Sunnah is correct? Isnt that what the war is right now? It has been tried but in the end everyones goal is not islam but power and money.

Sir those who are killed in Army actions are more than 40000 unfortunately

So the Taliban are innocent? Is that what your are trying to imply here? Since the people the army killed were 98% Taliban.

I totally agree with you...but I believe God's law will be way better thn any man made law..n historically i think Shariah helped keep us united... we prospered alot we had our golden age but things got bad when we stopped advancing in warfare tactics and tataris over ran us..and we left everything on Allah that He will take care of us only we have to worship thats really helping that way one dont go mad but that will bring no change for Islam..we should learn from the history and shud not repeat such mistakes again..Education is important Its a part of our religion so Muslims should get in this field and when we will be strong enough we can negotiate with our enemies on equal basis but that will take atleast 5 generations to happen..we need patience and dedication..Muslims want to see the change so quickly they are messing up everything...I seriously wonder how If one claims to be a true muslim and champion of Islam be so cruel? burning churches killing shias,ahmedis blowing up masjids. right now a danda is more necessary for Pakistanis thn Sharia

Really? Pakistan ever had Shariah law? When ?? Shariah helped to keep us united?? united with whom?? Who is this "we" you speak of ? What planet are you on?

Proof will come when Army will come out of those areas and truth will come out and that truth will be written in history books as most shameful part of our Army history

Come take a trip with me to at least swat this november. Talk to the people there face to face. Ask them what army was there when they took over the outlying towns and cities in the name of islam and how happy they were when that happened. They all thought they would get free electricity, new roads and god knows what else. what they got was Paksitani and sometimes Afghan taliban breaking into their houses, taking away their food, jewelry and even their adult children all in the name of islam. I could go on with the stories of the hangings and killings but I want you to go there and see what these people have to say. The same people dished out unimaginable revenge on these conquerors once the army opened a front. The outlying areas were not as lucky, but i truely believe that once people see shariah law, this is what will happen. Still a win win situation for me because that would be the last I see of this country as all my excuses would have run out.

Okay, thats fair if I was you. But how will you make the Taliban understand that what you say in Quran and Sunnah is correct? Isnt that what the war is right now? It has been tried but in the end everyones goal is not islam but power and money.

Taliban do NOT know what is in the Quran.

Many of these were criminals and many were bus cleaners.

Really? Pakistan ever had Shariah law? When ?? Shariah helped to keep us united?? united with whom?? Who is this "we" you speak of ? What planet are you on?

The only thing that unites a nation is the fear and war for survival nothing else.

religion/language/ethnicity can only give a sense of owness when one is among the aliens but it cant unite you

Sorry this may seem offtopic, but this is AWESOME's point too. Weren't you a few days ago posting pictures of your ''indian girlfriend from riyadh'' and describing vividly ''what you do to her'' because you hate india and giving indians tips on how to change our attitude to get laid?

I'm sure you are all sharia and tameez when it comes to women who are your ''property'' though. Do you know how typical is that?

@muse, I'm sure you encounter many of these specimens in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Given a choice between Shariah and democracy, Pakistani youth choose Shariah, if given a choice between army rule and democracy they will choose army rule, if given a choice between Dictatorship and Democracy they will choose dictatorship.

Why is democracy such a big NO NO in Pakistan?

Why stick on with the least favored and least liked option imposed by the west on Pakistan?

I am talking about the Muslim world...I dont know if its strange for you whatever i said but alot of Pakistanis believe what i say so you cant reach them thru PDF can you? we are already learning about technologies which will benefit our nation..you are getting old u shud get rest..i am not the only one ALhamdulilah...so moose stop living in PDF world..Islam aur Pakistan sath sath chalenge warna Pakistan nahi rahega

Back
Top Bottom