What's new

Pakistani Woman Politician Refused To Meet Clinton

jana, if you think that the way, she got her written scripts to read in the parliament or elsewhere are objectionable. then one do not have to force you. Instead it is your duty let others know.

Anyway, if the piece of land i live on is at mars then you are also marsian. so keep laughing until the marsians through you back on earth

because Marvi is not the PM or the President and those who are have no interest inlistening to ordinary Pakistanis.

Just like the US govt, Social Security is a big baloon with no money but US Govt is more interested in dishing money out to others instead of worrying about the retiring baby boomers.

I think I understand. I'll be one of those in about 15 years..

Cheap way for a politician to make a name for herself. Trying to win common support on the anti-american sentiment. She talks a little too much and has an opinion on almost everything.

I am of the opinion that these women seats in the parliament should be abolished. These seats just make sure that every political family gets a representative in the parliament irespective of their performence.

Marvi Memon is in the PML-Q political party and she is a decent woman.

I can tell u that you are mistaken.

She is VERY self conscious, Extremely insecure ,threatened, and hyper sensitive. to top that she is weak in logic.

She is Nisar Memon's daughter, and knows how to play these small games very well.

Do u think Hilary or USA would give a ***'s azz if she did meet her ?
Do u think Marvi would have attained zilch of a benefit for Pakistan ?

All she HAS earned is opening of this thread, and an excuse to talk crap on media for another 1 month.

:) Then you seems to be from Mars also.

Because i am well aware and in contact with who writes the script which she read/speaks in the parliament and in TV programs. ;)

Now please dont force me to reveal more because it will earn me some anger from an elder.

yaar aik to hamarey jounos sarey fun ki hawaa nikaal detaiy hain

On a serious note, all of our MNAs and leaders have written scripts but it is up to the MNAs who put forth those thoughts and it is improtant because people see their elected representative at work.

I still give her credit for raising her voice.

All she HAS earned is opening of this thread, and an excuse to talk crap on media for another 1 month.

A bit harsh but it is your opinion ... Most of the politicians around the world do that for living so she is no difference ... she has also given another opportunity to the US media and ordinary Pakistanis to raise their concerns.

Where are Hamza Shahbaz and Bilwal Bhutto Zaradri?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom