What's new

Pakistani Wholesale Platform Like Alibaba??

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello folks.
Looking to try out the e-commerce fad. İ wonder how İ can import towels, blankets, rugs and other garment products from Pakistani vendors?

İs there a platform where İ can buy su h products and where they can kinda custom make some for me?

My brother was importing costume leather jackets but the attention to detail was very sub par. So looking for quality as well.

Any leads would be great.

Hello folks.
Looking to try out the e-commerce fad. İ wonder how İ can import towels, blankets, rugs and other garment products from Pakistani vendors?

İs there a platform where İ can buy su h products and where they can kinda custom make some for me?

My brother was importing costume leather jackets but the attention to detail was very sub par. So looking for quality as well.

There isn't a wholesale platform as far as I know. Many people operate on alibaba actually.

Hello folks.

Becareful. Pakistani businessmen will promise you their mother and sister. The 1st or 2nd orders will be fine. Then you will scream

Becareful. Pakistani businessmen will promise you their mother and sister. The 1st or 2nd orders will be fine. Then you will scream

Aye you hear about it all the time. A provider of good hunting knives here in the U.K. got their products from Pakistan. First few batches were incredible, carbon steel, sturdy and they looked fab. Business went through the roof for the company. However the next batches are horrible and the business lost so much revenue they dumped the supplier.
I have no idea why they do this.

Hello folks.

One of my college buddies(Pakistani international student) is also trying to get in this business. Not through e-commerce...bcuz he is Pakistan based(visits US every now and then). He has sourced textile manufacturers...what he needs is companies/businesses wanting to purchase it state side bcuz he can provide the supply.

If u r interested...I can get u two in touch.
Aye you hear about it all the time. A provider of good hunting knives here in the U.K. got their products from Pakistan. First few batches were incredible, carbon steel, sturdy and they looked fab. Business went through the roof for the company. However the next batches are horrible and the business lost so much revenue they dumped the supplier.
It's retarded...they think short term...making a quick buck is for some reason more important than making a long lasting loyal customer...while also making a name for urself in terms of quality products.

Hello folks.

Once I and my cousin were buying a goat for sacrifice, back in January 2018. So we approached this man with a herd and picked a goat. But I recalled zero error in measuring devices, that I had studied about at school. The scale was already showing several KGs without any weight, means that had to be subtracted from the final measure. But when we were done weighing the animal, the man refused going for subtraction, although I had brought that in his notice beforehand.

images.jpg

Focus on crypto, if the state invests 1$ billion now it can x100 by 2030. You guys are always late to the party. A small farm in KPK is not going to make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom