What's new

Pakistani unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards fighting in Syria

ISIS was about to take over Iraq and Syria, when Ian and it's allies joined in and stopped them. Now ISIS is almost destroyed in Iraq and inshallah, soon in Syria too

You Saudis can continue crying. Because when Iranians and Pakistanis join, we stop ISIS . When Saudis and Pakistans join, you guys pilot a plane into a building haha

Can you please explain when did a Pakistani flew a plane into a building?

Can you please explain when did a Pakistani flew a plane into a building?

My apologies, I thought one of the hijackers in 911 was a Pakistani. I double checked now and realized I was wrong.

You try to see a bit too much... Acting like some mysterious thing does not make you look 'cool' and pass random judgements on others. Shame on you for luring these Pakistanis into your carcass, you have insulted yourself! And don't even 'try' to bring your sectarian hatred here, yes.
I can see ...

Pakistanis insulting themselves & let Saudis to do the same !!!

No Pakistani citizen has any right to serve abroad. If someone is serving some other country then all are bunch of rented killers and I hope they all die
no Pakistani has right to serveabroad obviously jazbati kidd's don't know about pak army consisted of Pakistanis serving abroad

Armies deal differently under alliances and political objectives, no one gave these people permission and as non-state actors these people are as worse as Taliban or Isis. No one knows one day they might turn on their own creators.
no Pakistani has right to serveabroad obviously jazbati kidd's don't know about pak army consisted of Pakistanis serving abroad

Last edited:

You cannot compare Pakistan Army that is a institution with civilians fighting for someone else cause. That's pure illogical.

No Pakistani citizen should act as mercenary, this creates troubles for pakistan as a country. Neither sunni nor shias.

No pakistani citizen has right to be miscreant....
Army is no citizen but an organization...
May all the miscreants die and rot in hell weather they are in KSA or fighting from Iran, those ungreatful bastards....

Back
Top Bottom