What's new

Pakistani Tribals Try Donuts for the First Time.

If you really are convinced on thinking like that then yeah.

We are a different country/society than you guys. We don't lynch random people just because I saw a Dalit eating from my plate. Or a muslim doing something which I deem evil.

We generally don't believe in stereotypes. We do have em but we don't lynch people cuz of that. We are not into adivasi/zaat/paat/caste/creed etc.
Dunno, just thought it to be a bit weird. It almost feels like they don't follow laws of government and have their own laws. Similar to the word adivasi.

If you really are convinced on thinking like that then yeah.

We are a different country/society than you guys. We don't lynch random people just because I saw a Dalit eating from my plate. Or a muslim doing something which I deem evil.

We generally don't believe in stereotypes. We do have em but we don't lynch people cuz of that. We are not into adivasi/zaat/paat/caste/creed etc.
What was offensive about what I said? I just pointed something out. Adivasi is just another word for tribal.

They are called qabaili cuz they live in qabail. Their lives are governed by qabaili nizam. Other pathans of KP also follow qabaili/pashtunwali but they have merged nicely with national laws and Pakistan in general.
If they have been fully integrated into the society, then they should stop being called tribals I think.

Back
Top Bottom