What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

there is nothing called "free" respect....its always earned .....always....The sheikhs didnt respect us so they did it times and times over....OIC saga....Yemen....Now this.....they simply didnt care about you....Till we make them realize that some boundaries may never be crossed.... for that you would have to make a stand.... the sooner the better....Now its upon the incumbent govt how it chooses to make that stand....or get ready for them to jockey in india as an OIC memeber next!
and yes we haven't done much to earn respect ....infact we have done the quite opposite and hence getting the beating....
Ok you have listed from the side of Sheikhs...what about us? We take and take and take!

OIC already gave its verdict in terms of KASHMIR....

Actually respect is a 2 way street...someone has to start and it gets reciprocated no one will reject to respect one who respects him/ her!! In our case we havent started nor have the Arabs initiated! We were well respected in the 80s! I can tell you I literally saw the respect vanish! Very little to do with Arabs and more to do with our own that our own refuse to acknowledge!

This is not a question dear but your opinion.....
the question is back on WHAT DID WE DO?

What did our elites do? Not an opinion!

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/513118-unsc-meets-on-kashmir-after-nearly-50-years

50 years? Why didnt we remember Kashmir for 50 years?

No....that is not showing weakness at all......its registering a protest to the near ones....that we felt betrayed by your actions and more so by there timings..... There is no weakness about that...its done all over the world!
Protest should be registered by state players! Where are they? Why are they quiet? Do they feel no pain or is something else at play that they know you dont?

Again your opinion dear!
How is it my opinion? The silent is deafening!

Yes Pakistan had never been our priority ....had it been ...we wouldn't be were we are in the first place!
And for those who think of king of the mountains are nothing but fools....false pride leads you only to embarrassments and misery!
That is the reality ...the depressing reality that I am trying to convey!

In my humble opinion shocked would be a better description rather than numb. I may be wrong .sir
I dont think they are shocked...I fear they are burping on the $12 Billion
It is a fear due to repeatedly evil people ...our azmaish!

And this is the point, the dopey Arabs have done something intolerable, if we don't stand now then we never will

it's important we fight back on so many fronts from corruption to nepotism the economy

but our dealings with the Arabs need to be completely overhauled
and if it takes this to infuriate our people against these people then so be it
We should have stood up 5 decades ago...for Kashmir!

For GCC we havent stood straight for more than 1 era!

It should never be between Iran and GCC...it should be balance between both! We were trying then we decided to lean on 1 side and swing to the other for money and then swing back and we have been only swinging back and forth! THAT is not foreign policy ....no foreign policy is so short lived!

Thank you for showing you live in an alternative dimension!

I am not for Yemen war! I stood by my decision makers then and they chose to stand out...SO, why are we crying now?

I am also not for modi getting an award but the day Malala got an award and Edhi died without being honured the noble peace award (highest award - mother of all world awards)...I have not cared about awards, not sure why every Pakistani suddenly has their interest in it!
There is no WE here and you should stop pretending otherwise. Allow me to reiterate what I have been saying all along "People are within their right to lambaste anyone who has done wrong by them".
The award symbolizes acknowledgement, support & appreciation, whole lot more than just the vanity gain of getting one.

I dont think they are shocked...I fear they are burping on the $12 Billion
It is a fear due to repeatedly evil people ...our azmaish!
But sir those 12 billion dollars are keeping us solvent so I won't blame them if that's the case.

We have no business with Palestine? Really? Swing however you wanna....justify your own to feel pleased with yourself!

Truth is USA did honor A butcher but you still wont budge but you want the world to shift on its axis coz Arabs also awarded a butcher? lolz
Is Palestine claimed by Pakistan as is Kashmir? Stop these deflection tactics and stick to the point please.

Don't give them a penny back!! Hell use them again as much as we can, but wait until we can really repay them for this action

I return to Pakistan regularly and spend and invest
1) they never asked!

2) Once bitten twice shy is a concept every human on the planet understands except Pakistanis who even vote for same lootaray! So how do you expect them to understand?

You cant use someone who you dont support and dont wish to listen to!

look at india they remain submissive and now can use to hurt you!

Is Palestine claimed by Pakistan as is Kashmir? Stop these deflection tactics and stick to the point please.
Pakistan hasnt claimed Kashmir...We dont call it INTERNATIONAL border! Please get your facts right and as for deflecting...you cant see the similarities is not my problem! If you have no voice for Palestine, I dont believe you can muster any for Kashmir! So no need to pretend :)

Pakistanis writing checks that their wallets or actions cant cash.
I really wish they were writing checks for their taxes due!

But sir those 12 billion dollars are keeping us solvent so I won't blame them if that's the case.
Yes, we can only be grateful we are left floating and havent sunk! Nor have they requested back a penny! Yet many here are claiming moun par maro woh paisa jo hai hi nai?!

Why do we respect them? And what is your idea of respect? We call TRUMP an orange muffin!
Thats what a common man on the streets calls him...and much more then that....blatant name calling ....But thats out of hate......As a state .....your country respects them as hell.....not only for their achievements but...sheer out of fear of their power...... Thats what makes them to be respected all around the globe.... the moment they loose these factors....you will see how many friends do they have.... same is the case with india.....they hates us to the guts....but deep inside they respect us.....though never would an indian confess that to you....On the other hand ....they have got bangladesh...which they may not hate as much....but they truly dont respect them....as long as BD toes their lijne....they just might be fine...
Same is what happened in Feb ...they violated our sovereignty....In an attempt to humiliate us(to put in gen Musharrafs words)..... trying to establish the new normal....and then got the response from us...which they never expected....And suddenly all of their war hysteria changed peace mantra....thats were you re-established your respect!

Everyone just calm down and listen to PMIK.

Also watch yesterday's The Reporters.

There's no point of bashing Arabs when Palestine is not our problem, Yemen is not our problem, Rohangiya are not our problem (we can sell JF 17 to Muslim killers there), Chechens are not our problem, Indian Muslims are not our problem, Syrians are not our problem. Similarly, Kashmir is not their problem.. quite simple isn't it?

Just also remember the role of Arabs in our nuclear bum (now it's ours, when we were getting money from them, it was an Islamic atom bomb)... Remember the role of BCCI bank set up in UAE for illegal transfer of finance for Islamic bomb.

Their problem is not our problem, but we expect our problem is their problem???

Please see that I am not defending their award to modi.. I didn't like that.. No Muslim can like that medal/ award to a known butcher of Muslims, but just consider that we aren't doodh ke dhulay.

Either accept that we act in the same manner when it comes to Myanmar... But when we are treated like the same, we cry, and cry a lot.

Help came to you @Khafee explained on his thread! On Feb we needed help...it came

July 2019 = Yemen war already started and we were awarding Qatari for what?:

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/06/q...stans-highest-civil-award-at-president-house/

And what help exactly did we get in February?

As for Yemen war? Is it against Houthis or Qatar?

Pakistan also gave awards to UAE too

Pakistan President confers top civilian honour on UAE's Sheikh Mansour

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/government/uae-leader-awarded-pakistans-top-civilian-honour

So what is the point? That is no justification for UAE giving award to an open enemy like Modi

Pakistanis writing checks that their wallets or actions cant cash.
"A man can convince anyone he’s somebody else, but never himself"
"But is oscar immortal? Are his methods supernatural? Is he even one person?"
Ghalib might answer your question
hai aadmī bajā.e ḳhud ik mahshar-e-ḳhayāl

ham anjuman samajhte haiñ ḳhalvat hī kyuuñ na ho
Can you do this to you servent in front of
Others and if you do what will be his reaction?

Thats what a common man on the streets calls him...and much more then that....blatant name calling ....But thats out of hate......As a state .....your country respects them as hell.....not only for their achievements but...sheer out of fear of their power......
That is not respect but fear....the 2 are not to be used together!

Pakistan hasnt claimed Kashmir...We dont call it INTERNATIONAL border! Please get your facts right and as for deflecting...you cant see the similarities is not my problem! If you have no voice for Palestine, I dont believe you can muster any for Kashmir! So no need to pretend :)
Semantics dissection would hardly add any weight to your flawed stance. Pakistan considers Kashmir an integral component of its body and wont make any compromises. Pakistan has always stood by Palestine, actually even more than the Emiratees.

Thats what makes them to be respected all around the globe.... the moment they loose these factors....you will see how many friends do they have....
Not respect...respect means even when you are down you will have it...

it doesnt come with an expiry date nor a condition! If it does it isnt respect!

same is the case with india.....they hates us to the guts....but deep inside they respect us.....though never would an indian confess that to you....On the other hand ....they have got bangladesh...which they may not hate as much....but they truly dont respect them....as long as BD toes their lijne....they just might be fine...
indians respect us? That is news to me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom