What's new

Pakistani Trans Community Just Celebrated The Country's First Trans Pride Parade

Let them have some fun too :D

Sir, that is all ture and I have the same feelings about the situation, but I feel parades are unnecessary acts of provocation. You know how the human mind works, this might lead to people getting attacked.

My mind is open, I'm not against them beings trans, infact it's the opposite. I just think parades are a bad idea, a more productive thing would be to become even more inclusive in the functions of the society. The human mind takes things negatively and this might be an issue in this case.

Even in the west, parades like these do the opposite of what was intended. It cause large amounts of hate, trust me ik.

A very foreign way of life to me, however as an outsider, I am pleasantly surprised and impressed that this community was allowed to gather in such a fashion.

They live in a country that loves them, recognises them and protects them. Special IDs, passports are issued. Most of these are law abiding citizens and i wish them well.

PS: I don't agree with bundling Trans & Intersex people with LGBQ.

Most of them were Males and after conversion from "Thailand" most probably let me guess, are now She-Males. You must know very well that a large Transsexual community is thriving underground in the cities of Pakistan, especially at Lahore.

I have no objection about those who were born naturally transsexual but those who become transsexual after surgery from male to trans-female or trans-male or unspecified is the result of gross negligence of our society. Remember, that when sexual act is performed with a male or female child, they became traumatized for whole life and become a passive sexual agent for whole life. In Pakistan, unfortunately, to most of Children's this has happened in their childhood, and this passive factor later results in the conversion from Male to transsexual.

Wake up! Before it's too late!

Let them have some fun too :D

In Quetta they had fun with Transsexuals and little wonder now most peoples are identified there with AIDS!

Man....lol....I knew this very religious dude back in college...... Mofo was all about it, but he was almost militantly opposed to gays.......he'd like shut you down if anyone even mentioned the word......lol

One day we found out the dude got caught smoking someone's pole in a back alley........:omghaha:

That was the last we saw him. Never heard from him again......:omghaha:

Man....lol....I knew this very religious dude back in college...... Mofo was all about it, but he was almost militantly opposed to gays.......he'd like shut you down if anyone even mentioned the word......lol

One day we found out the dude got caught smoking someone's pole in a back alley........:omghaha:

That was the last we saw him. Never heard from him again......:omghaha:
These people aren't gay

Yeah dude, but just watch out for those that condemn these fags and whatever......more often than not they themselves are gay........;)

Just in denial of reality.
I've come to notice that too, the ones that dont shut up about them, tend to be hinding some sort of insecurity

These people aren't gay
So, you're saying they like women?

They ARE gay, there is no denying that; they constitute majority of the prostitutes in Pakistan - guess for which gender?

In countries like Pakistan where bigotry and dehumanizing people is said to be a ‘’difference of opinion’’ these trans people came out on streets to give out a major statement that they cannot be erased.

On Saturday December 29th 2018, the trans community of Pakistan celebrated the country’s first trans pride parade in Lahore
trans-pride-1-600x900.jpg

Source: Queeristan / Facebook

They also lauded the government for passing the bill on the rights of trans individuals
A press conference was held at Lahore Press Club on Saturday where the members of trans community demanded the implementation of trans rights bill.

Lahore-trans-pride-march.jpg

They community also celebrated their existence with a medley of colors and fun in a small pride march
trans-pride-3-780x520.jpg

They carried out a rally on the streets of Lahore and honestly it is just so amazing (and pretty).

It was the first ever Trans Pride March in the history of Pakistan.

trans-pride-march-lahore.jpg

When it comes to representation of LGBTQ community in the country, the ground realities don’t really match the government’s efforts
Most cisgender (straight) people of Pakistan were clueless about the parade.

Faizan Fiaz @Faizan_Fiaz

Pakistan’s first Transgender Pride March took place in Lahore yesterday and no one noticed??

1:02 PM - Dec 30, 2018

3,819 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

It’s not all bad though, as those who found out that the first ever trans pride parade of Pakistan happened were pretty excited
They were hoping for Pakistan to become a country where everybody can have equal rights and opportunities.

trans-pride-pakistan-reactions.png

Via: Twitter

Trans pride march is all about solidarity, and trans visibility and everybody should be celebrating that
Some people are admiring the courage of these people because Pakistan still unfortunately remains a country where tolerance of anything other than a Punjabi Sunni Mard is pretty low.

trans-pride-pakistan-reactions-1.png

Via: Twitter

Recently Pakistan has been making strides in the acceptance of the trans community and state level
The country is, in fact, being hailed as one of the most progressive around the world forTransgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act and has shown acceptance of trans community in public spaces with people like Marvia Malik and Kami Sid becoming mainstream public figures who aren’t caricatures of their true self.

5ab753d0547f6-900x900.jpg

Source: dawn.com
Do you see Pakistan becoming a country in near future where trans and other gender identities are accepted and celebrated? Let us know in the comments.
Please don't bring it to my beloved Pakistan. I once took my 4-year cousin to the downtown park here in the United States, which happened to be along the way of a gay parade. The kids had to witness hundreds of half-naked people (such as men wearing thongs), many of them drunk and behaving with umost degeneracy. They were shamelessly blowing kisses to people around them and some were even flashing their "fake goods".

Sure Pakistan hasn't reached that level yet, but I'm afraid it eventually will be. Being gay/trans is one thing, but showing off and shoving it down the throats of others is another story.

AIDS kills you, thus eliminating the problem.

Most of them were Males and after conversion from "Thailand" most probably let me guess, are now She-Males. You must know very well that a large Transsexual community is thriving underground in the cities of Pakistan, especially at Lahore.

I have no objection about those who were born naturally transsexual but those who become transsexual after surgery from male to trans-female or trans-male or unspecified is the result of gross negligence of our society. Remember, that when sexual act is performed with a male or female child, they became traumatized for whole life and become a passive sexual agent for whole life. In Pakistan, unfortunately, to most of Children's this has happened in their childhood, and this passive factor later results in the conversion from Male to transsexual.

Wake up! Before it's too late!

In Quetta they had fun with Transsexuals and little wonder now most peoples are identified there with AIDS!

Trans, Intersex have been very much a part of our society for centuries.

LGBQ however are seen in a completely different way.

A very foreign way of life to me, however as an outsider, I am pleasantly surprised and impressed that this community was allowed to gather in such a fashion.

most of the people in the pic i know are not born trans but were Gays and then becomes She-males.

What is the legal on this?
And why do these people fight for rights to party and not important things like equal opportunity on employment or inheritance?
Dimagh nahi chalta inka kiya?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom