What's new

Pakistani Taliban vows to avenge death of No. 2 man

So, it's back to square one!! :undecided: Am I surprised? Nope! The TTP are evil. Pakistan should be prepared for some mayhem soon.

Who invaded Afghanistan?

Pakistan or America NATO?

NATO forces entered Afghanistan with the help of Pakistan, If Pakistan wouldn't have helped NATO, They wouldn't have invaded.

Who are conducting drone strikes?

CIA with the help of ISI/Fauj. The politicians are too weak to speak against ISI

26 countries invaded Afghanistan.

Why do Pakistan deserve to die and burn?

Taliban believe that Pakistan is "partner in crime agianst Islam"

Your narrative is illogical.

This militancy is planted and drone strikes are conducted to divide the Pashtun population into thinking Pakistan is the enemy.

Better ask your ISI. Many cases ISI give the target.. Till recent CIA was using Pakistani airbase for drones.

Perfect divide and conquer strategy.

Our young men are dieing and all you can say is "your army".

Sir Zarvan is right, it can't be Pakistan army, It's your army who is killing Pakistani...

Your weak mind has been manipulated as they intended.

Congratulations.[/COLOR]

No, US specifically uses Arab oil due to logistics of transportation.

It is cheaper to buy at source nearby rather than to ship over thousands of miles.

I ask you again, who is fueling this war?

So you can make excuses for countries that don't care about you.

But when it comes to Pakistan, it can be destroyed because it is a slave of America.

That makes a lot of sense.
They are not providing fuel specifically for this war they provide fuel to country they send it to war than and use it other wise but your Army attacked its own people and killed them on American orders your Army provided the bases for attacks on Afghanistan and for drone attacks you handed them Muslims even sold to them

No, US specifically uses Arab oil due to logistics of transportation.

It is cheaper to buy at source nearby rather than to ship over thousands of miles.

I ask you again, who is fueling this war?

So you can make excuses for countries that don't care about you.

But when it comes to Pakistan, it can be destroyed because it is a slave of America.

That makes a lot of sense.

Al-Qaeda perceives Arab puppets in the same way Taliban perceives Pakistani Army and elites.

Slaves of Kuffars (America).

And they will face the music for being anti-Islam.

This is how Taliban and Al-Qaeda Muslims think.

They are not providing fuel specifically for this war they provide fuel to country they send it to war than and use it other wise but your Army attacked its own people and killed them on American orders your Army provided the bases for attacks on Afghanistan and for drone attacks you handed them Muslims even sold to them

America have their own indigenous sources of fuel they use for their own country.

In theaters of war especially in the middle east, Arab oil is used.

Saudi and Kuwait have fueled this war.

They fueled the Iraq war.

They fueled the Vietnam war.

Why are you making excuses for them?

Your responses are identical to the Indian poster above, doesn't that make you think who's wavelength you are actually on?

Either you are an imposter or ideologically confused.

America have their own indigenous sources of fuel they use for their own country.

Your responses are identical to the Indian poster above, doesn't that make you think who's wavelength you are actually on?

I am ideologically clear you are confused you become slaves of USA along with Army and kill Muslims and than expect peace joke of the century

They give just oil, Pakistan gave
a) Military support
b) Airbases to attack
c) Logistic support
d) Supply route (Most important)

You are playing a stupid logic, because Arabs helped NATO, Pakistan is innocent..

I am ideologically clear you are confused you become slaves of USA along with Army and kill Muslims and than expect peace joke of the century

When someone over simplifies a complex issue like this, it breeds one dimensional idiots such as you.

The same people who voted for Nawaz.

This is the point I have been making in my other posts, there are people in this country who are devoid of fundamental reasoning/logic to be able to differentiate between right and wrong.

You can't even tell the difference between friend and foe and you are telling me I am a slave.

They give just oil, Pakistan gave
a) Military support
b) Airbases to attack
c) Logistic support
d) Supply route (Most important)

You are playing a stupid logic, because Arabs helped NATO, Pakistan is innocent..

Just oil?

This whole farce wouldn't take place without fuel.

So spare me with your Indian tinted logic, go deal with your Maoist rebellion.

When someone over simplifies a complex issue like this, it breeds one dimensional idiots such as you.

The same people who voted for Nawaz.

This is the point I have been making in my other posts, there are people in this country who are devoid of fundamental reasoning/logic to be able to differentiate between right and wrong.

You can't even tell the difference between friend and foe and you are telling me I am a slave.
Yes you are slave of USA just like Army who is killing Muslims and attacking own people to please master USA so they can give them as reward some weapons and other things and some dollars but in the long run this would destroy Pakistan

Yes you are slave of USA just like Army who is killing Muslims and attacking own people to please master USA so they can give them as reward some weapons and other things and some dollars but in the long run this would destroy Pakistan

Mine and fence the border to Afghanistan and put you on the other side.

Mine and fence the border to Afghanistan and put you on the other side.

Its our land not and not for the slaves of USA and those who kill their own people to please master USA our Army they would have decide one thing weather they want to serve Pakistan or their current master USA

I think we kill Talib and associated islamists because that's what the people of Pakistan want - People of Pakistan want revenge for the 50000 Pakistanis dead and injured by the Talib and associated islamists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom