What's new

Pakistani Taliban say they have Swiss tourists

I hope our tourism industry can flourish after the Taliban and its network are completely annihilated.

How do you plan to accomplish that when more than 90% of the members here itself of Pakistani origin are two-words about Taliban? When these members call the difference between Afghan and Pakistani TTP? When both these Talibans resort to same tactics against anyone that doesn't agree with them? When Pakistani Army continues to refuse its relations with Afghan Taliban?

The fault is neither of Zardari nor common Pakistanis; but that of the military and its intel groups controlling your home country.

How do you plan to accomplish that when more than 90% of the members here itself of Pakistani origin are two-words about Taliban? When these members call the difference between Afghan and Pakistani TTP? When both these Talibans resort to same tactics against anyone that doesn't agree with them? When Pakistani Army continues to refuse its relations with Afghan Taliban?

The fault is neither of Zardari nor common Pakistanis; but that of the military and its intel groups controlling your home country.

There may be different groups or types of Taliban, to me, they're all disgusting. And whether they're in Afghanistan or another country, they're a threat to our way of life, which means respecting basic human values e.g. NOT KILLING PEOPLE just because they don't comply with your standards.

You cannot point a finger or blame an instance or single institution for the current struggle of Pakistan versus these extremists.
It's not that simple. And neither do I think that our intel groups control our home country.

Unless you have solid proof or good examples, it's just mere speculation which adds nothing more then thin air.

The fact of the matter is that we're fightning these monsters now, and if the Taliban or any other entity was used for our own purposes in the past by our intel agencies. That does not have to mean we continue to use them for our own objectives.

Times change and opinions change aswell.

Then again, I don't know what exacly goes and happens behind the scenes.
They're intelligence agencies for a reason, nothing we will come to know of soon.

But i'm confident that our Army and our intelligence agencies are working together to root out this problem.

Maybe you're still stuck in the past. The Americans funded and raised these extremists in the past.

And look now, it has spread around like a plague, and they're fightning it.

Ironic isn't it? Make no mistake, we're trying to exterminate them too.
Maybe in 10 years we'll find out who, what and where exactly.

There is no space for double games, i'm sure we're not the only ones who realize that. :coffee:

Or what? Switzerland barely has a defense force called Army and you're talking about some secret super duper agents strolling around your northern mountains? :blink: Seriously? Swiss agents? Come on mate.

And WTF is the meaning of kidnapping Swiss tourists for asking something from USA?? Swiss are a small negligible peaceful state in the Alps mountains of Europe going about their work unconcerned of world politics. :lol:

What's Taliban going to achieve getting them?

Swiss couple ko bhi north Pakistan hi mila tha tourism ke liye jab poori duniya unka desh ghoomne aati hai.:P

were they really swiss :P ?? think

dont u rem when israelis used UK/Swiss etc passports to kill their enemy in dubai??

still they call themselves mujahid and solders of god ? show me a single hadees were kidnapping is part of jihad ?:tdown:

they are bloody terrorists criminals and thing worse then animals of jungle .

its not that simple...islamic court allowes blood for blood. we all beleive that aafia sid should be trialed in pakistan, the drone strikes should stop and the convoys that pass through pakistan carry bombs that kill innocent muslims in afghanistan.... we need to to revenge that...

Mr. Imran khan is yet to read the historic "siege of Makkah" . why do you guys talk like simple lay men and ignore military tactics...its was the great muslim army who even attacked neutral convoys in order to disrupt enemy supply.....

the americans fly in without permission, they fire , kill and amputate without permission.... who will take revenge from them???...the pak army or the **** infedelic goverment who take the money to kill muslims??

still they call themselves mujahid and solders of god ? show me a single hadees were kidnapping is part of jihad ?:tdown:

they are bloody terrorists criminals and thing worse then animals of jungle .

and by the way, i will stretch here and say some thing personal...have you ever imagined the amount of fortune that General Abdul Akhtar Rehman has made....even thought he didnt reach the peak of his career or retirement.....

think twice before making some one "the ideal". uniforms could be as illusive.

its not that simple...islamic court allowes blood for blood. we all beleive that aafia sid should be trialed in pakistan, the drone strikes should stop and the convoys that pass through pakistan carry bombs that kill innocent muslims in afghanistan.... we need to to revenge that...

Mr. Imran khan is yet to read the historic "siege of Makkah" . why do you guys talk like simple lay men and ignore military tactics...its was the great muslim army who even attacked neutral convoys in order to disrupt enemy supply.....

the americans fly in without permission, they fire , kill and amputate without permission.... who will take revenge from them???...the pak army or the **** infedelic goverment who take the money to kill muslims??

Mr Imran Khan was 10 years in KSA!

So was Prince Waleed bin Talal..
Ive seen his Harem loft in the Kingdom tower while it was under construction.
That office would make even Bill gates envious.
The floor has a pathway of all glass, which is infact the cover to an aquarium.
His office back in 2003 had 30 large LCD panels.. according to the man who was supervising it.. one for each news channel so he stays connected.
And tucked in a corner.. a small elevator... which went to his Harem.

POint being.. being in KSA, having a beard etc.. doesnt quantify or qualify you for anything.

So was Prince Waleed bin Talal..
Ive seen his Harem loft in the Kingdom tower while it was under construction.
That office would make even Bill gates envious.
The floor has a pathway of all glass, which is infact the cover to an aquarium.
His office back in 2003 had 30 large LCD panels.. according to the man who was supervising it.. one for each news channel so he stays connected.
And tucked in a corner.. a small elevator... which went to his Harem.

POint being.. being in KSA, having a beard etc.. doesnt quantify or qualify you for anything.

I thought you are a good chap.

What were you doing in the loft of the Saudi's harem! :woot:

Having a beard, is a good camouflage, if nothing else.

Saudis are the real Muslims they say.

Wahabis claim that theirs is the pristine form of Islam!

And remember, seeing is believing!

10 years of seeing is a pretty good experience than what many a cyberpunk will glean!

I thought you are a good chap.

What were you doing in the loft of the Saudi's harem! :woot:

Having a beard, is a good camouflage, if nothing else.

Saudis are the real Muslims they say.

Wahabis claim that theirs is the pristine form of Islam!

And remember, seeing is believing!

10 years of seeing is a pretty good experience than what many a cyberpunk will glean!

Every other Person impressed by that does..
There are jewish people who claim that only those who support the Israel are real jews..
I suppose at this point god is supposed to sit back and let them decide who is real, fake, undecided, agnostic etc??

And I was getting a tour of the Kingdom tower..:cheesy:
Stayed in the four seasons there for ten days..

I tell you..
NOTHING beats having breakfast with poached eggs, frankfurters.. hashed potatoes.. a bran croissant.. juice..looking out the window..
and watching RSAF hawks do a flyby.. BELOW you!!

according to real islamic shariah...KSA MONARCHY is unislamic rather infidelic.....any one can prove it in less then a minute...there is absolutely no concept of KINGship and non-prophet monarchy in ISLAM...

the very basis of KSA is wrong...they support USA, they have monarchy and they support one "maslak" (sect) and not the entire deen.

any one living in KSA knows how discriminating and dumb those saudis are.....

taliban have lost the plot...if they want USA to release one of their comrads...why kidnap swiss citizens?
they mwy be thinking switzerland is part of USA.

Back
Top Bottom