What's new

Pakistani Taliban appoint Mullah Fazlullah as new chief.

I think if Govt or Army keep spreading false propaganda about the Taliban ie they are CIA/RAW assets, Khawarij etc even after the Afghan Taliban has come out in their support openly (after issuing their statement on official website) then I am afraid that Taliban's stance will get more hardened with each passing day and the possibility of putting an end to this war peacefully through negotiations will come to an end for good and this war will keep on continuing until the destruction of the Taliban or the Pakistani state in its present form (aar ya paar) and furthermore Pakistan will transform into yet another Afghanistan and would have to rebuild from scratch.

So for Allah's sake stop this Gobeillish propaganda before it becomes a source of Pakistan's complete destruction.

You really do want a Taliban state hunh? Hazaaras killed off, women stoned to death for supposed adultery and the whole list of wonderful entrées that the Taliban will provide for the Pakistani populace to taste followed by the main course- absolute destitution and collapse. Well now we know why you'd rather have a Hakimullah instead of a Jinnah at the healm.

You really do want a Taliban state hunh? Hazaaras killed off, women stoned to death for supposed adultery and the whole list of wonderful entrées that the Taliban will provide for the Pakistani populace to taste followed by the main course- absolute destitution and collapse. Well now we know why you'd rather have a Hakimullah instead of a Jinnah at the healm.
For adultery punishment is stoning Sir if proved and we are more interested in Islam than other things but we need to talk to them and take with us as many as we could and expose the most hard core ones and this appointment shows one thing upcoming few days would be really bloody for Pakistan

For adultery punishment is stoning Sir if proved and we are more interested in Islam than other things but we need to talk to them and take with us as many as we could and expose the most hard core ones and this appointment shows one thing upcoming few days would be really bloody for Pakistan

Don't sell Talibanism as Islam.

Don't sell Talibanism as Islam.
Punishment for adultery is in Islam Mr if you have problem with Islam its your brain which is full of ......... this punishment is in Islam and given by RASOOL SAW

In sha Allah the time is not far away when these same Taliban will reclaim our Islamic land Al-Hind ie present day India snatched from us in 1857 by Christians and Jews and handed over to idol worshippers in 1947 from the clutches of the idol worshippers and enfore shariah as it had always been since 800 yrs till 1857

Punishment for adultery is in Islam Mr if you have problem with Islam its your brain which is full of ......... this punishment is in Islam and given by RASOOL SAW

Prove that from Quran

This will put the Pakistani claims that Mullah Fazlullah died a few weeks back to rest.

An already dead man OBL kept running a phantom organization Al-CIAdah for years...

Who knows it's another such zombie whose graphically designed video we might see soon... Just like OBL this guy might keep getting younger, and younger, and younger.(minute 3:40+ in video).. And his beard blacker, and blacker, and blacker...

Prove that from Quran

Given BEFORE cancellation of verses of stonning...

Verses of stoning were CANCELLED... they were abrogated. They were part of Quran at one time then they were removed... Despite the fact that they were removed from Quran, some insisted on keeping the punishment. So they basically are refusing to accept ALLAH's order of removal of such punishment. Bad luck with ur struggles against ALLAH's will...!! God would not cancel a verse for no reason. If HE decided to remove the verse from Quran, means such punishment was nulified.

Prophet used to HATE to give such punishment to anyone. Few times when this punishment was given, it was given because the criminal himself/herself insisted on getting stoned. Prophet used to give them maximum chance to walk away, but they insisted & on their own insistence they were stoned. Would you love a thing that prophet used to hate.!!!

-
-
-
-
-

Stoning was a punishment in older scriptures (Deuteronomy:22:21-24) & for certain things until a new ruling was revealed Prophet Muhammad maintained ruling from previous scriptures. Hence some ppl were stoned for adultery. Quran also at first maintained this punishment of older scriptures. But later it was cancelled & the verse on stoning was removed from Quran... All scholars agree that the verse was cancelled, but some Mullah-type-scholars say that the order still stands despite cancellation of the verse...

WHY would God cancel a verse if HE did not intend to cancel the ruling.!!!

Quran:2:106:"None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath power over all things?"
Q:87:6:"By degrees shall We teach thee to declare (the Message), so thou shalt not forget,[7] Except as God wills: For He knoweth what is manifest and what is hidden."

To prove that ruling still stands after cancellation of verse, Mullahs should bring evidence that Prophet Muhammad gave this punishment AFTER verse was cancelled. Since There is NO evidence that anyone was ever stoned AFTER Surah Noor took it's final shape(verse removed).

These companions of Prophet also questioned the same:

Bukhari:82:824:
Narated By Ash-Shaibani : I asked 'Abdullah bin Abi 'Aufa about the Rajam (stoning somebody to death for committing illegal sexual intercourse). He replied, "The Prophet carried out the penalty of Rajam," I asked, "Was that before or after the revelation of Surat-an-Nur?" He replied, "I do not know."

Law regarding adultery went through changes like Prophet gave 100 lashes+EXILE to un-married WHILE Qura'n doesn't mention EXILE in Q:24:2:-

Bukhari:48:817:Narated By Zaid bin Khalid : Allah's Apostle ordered that an unmarried man who committed illegal sexual intercourse be scourged one hundred lashes and sent into exile for one year.

Another example of such change in laws was that initially 4 witnesses were required even if SPOUSE alleges other spouse. But later SPOUSE was given more reliability as in Qura'n:24:6-7. This story of change in rules in following Hadees:

Bukhari:60:271:Narated By Ibn Abbas : Hilal bin Umaiya accused his wife of committing illegal sexual intercourse with Sharik bin Sahma' and filed the case before the Prophet. The Prophet said (to Hilal), "Either you bring forth a proof (four witnesses) or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal said, "O Allah's Apostle! If anyone of us saw a man over his wife, would he go to seek after witnesses?" The Prophet kept on saying, "Either you bring forth the witnesses or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal then said, "By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I am telling the truth and Allah will reveal to you what will save my back from legal punishment." Then Gabriel came down and revealed to him:

'As for those who accuse their wives...' (24.6-9) The Prophet recited it till he reached: '...(her accuser) is telling the truth.' Then the Prophet left and sent for the woman, and Hilal went (and brought) her and then took the oaths (confirming the claim). The Prophet was saying, "Allah knows that one of you is a liar, so will any of you repent?" Then the woman got up and took the oaths and when she was going to take the fifth one, the people stopped her and said, "It (the fifth oath) will definitely bring Allah's curse on you (if you are guilty)."

So Prophet changed the course of proceeding as soon as a new verse was revealed... So why would he not change his stance on stoning as the verse was cancelled...!!! There is NO evidence to suggest that he stoned anyone after abrogation of the verse, hence the ruling is dead after verse cancelled...

-

-

-

Once Prophet asked a man how he'd solve an issue, he replied he'll seek guidance from Qur'an.

Prophet asked IF he didn't find solution in Qur'an THEN???, he replied he'll seek guidance from Sunnah(Deeds of Prophet).

Prophet asked even IF he didn't find solution in sunnah THEN.

He replied he'll decide HIMSELF in light of Qur'an & Sunnah & Prophet praised him.

So here's the sequence for us to follow:-

Qur'an>>If Quran doesn't offer answer, ONLY THEN>>Sunnah>>If sunnah doesn't offer answer, ONLY THEN>>>Own Decision in light of Quran & Sunnah.

So when Quran says punishment for sex outside marriage(whether married or unmarried) is 100 lashes we got our answer. There's no need to go any further.

Just to repeat, that there was a verse on stoning in Quran as it was in older scriptures... Prophet did give this punishment... BUT then verse was abrogated (cancelled) & there is NO evidence that Prophet ever gave this punishment AFTER cancellation of verse... Hence cancellation of verse means cancellation of ruling...

Look at the flexibility-leniency practiced by Prophet Muhammad... purpose of punishments is NOT to inflict pain as such,, rather it is to make the person realize that he’s done something wrong & embarrass him…

Example of how much flexibility - leniency Prophet showed when it came to punishing someone... 100 lashes reduced to one spank with a broom of 100 sticks... :)

Abu Dawood:33:4457:Narated By Some Companions : AbuUmamah ibn Sahl ibn Hunayf said that some companions of the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) told that one of their men suffered so much from some illness that he pined away until he was skin and bone (i.e. only a skeleton). A slave-girl of someone visited him, and he was cheered by her and had unlawful intercourse with her. When his people came to visit the patient, he told them about it.

He said: Ask the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) about the legal verdict for me, for I have had unlawful intercourse with a slave-girl who visited me.

So they mentioned it to the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) saying: We have never seen anyone (so weak) from illness as he is. If we bring him to you, his bones will disintegrate. He is only skin and bone. So the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) commanded them to take one hundred twigs (a broom) and strike him once.

See how a punishment changed to reward... :)

Sahih Muslim:6:2457:Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported that a person came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I am undone. He (the Holy Prophet) said: What has brought about your ruin? He said: I have had intercourse with my wife during the month of Ramadan. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) said: Can you find a slave to set him free? He said: NO He (the Holy Prophet again) said: Can you observe fast for two consecutive months? He said: No. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Can you provide food to sixty poor people?, He said: No. He then sat down and (in the meanwhile) there was brought to the Apostle of Allah a basket which contained dates. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Give these (dates) in charity. He (the man) said: Am I to give to one who is poorer than I? There is no family poorer than mine between the two lava plains of Medina. The Apostle of Allah laughed so that his molar teeth became visible and said: Go and give it to your family to eat.

Last edited:
another target for pakistani fauj...

In sha Allah the time is not far away when these same Taliban will reclaim our Islamic land Al-Hind ie India snatched from us in 1857 by Christians and Jews and handed over to idol worshippers in 1947 from the clutches of the idol worshippers and enfore shariah and if not you Allah willing your offspring

Sure thing. Carry on.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom