What's new

Pakistani Taliban appoint Mullah Fazlullah as new chief.

PA has retributed this criminal earlier,but seems now he is back,with an objective to destroy our jawans ,which can be proved from his interview in which he vowed to kill Army Chief General Ashfaq Perevez Kiyani,and other senior military generals.
Now Mehsud's murder has given him chance to justify his insurgencies,he will mask his personal vendetta as 'revenge for Mehsud' and initiate new series of bomb blasts and terrorists attacks,I predict that peace settlement at this point is now a wrong idea,as Fazullah is leading now,PA must get ready for new operation and civil regime must increase security in sensitive areas.

I thought he got killed a few days back in an assault in afghanistan?

He too must be taken out before he launches fresh spate of violence killing innocent people

Lets see if we can break away the organization under the leadership of this stooge......chances are high

The only bad news is that he is not in Pakistan and the conspiracy nuts who were laughed at are having a field day. Where are the drones next to the US bases? Is the US still standing next to their "mission accomplished" banners? What was the date of Baitullah masud being killed? What is the date when hakimullah musud was killed after coming back from a government sanctioned peace table? What were the drones doing in between all those years?
they are targeting civilians and converting the survivors of drones into suicide bombers to instable their most important non nato ally Pakistan,

No matter who he is, he is just another enemy for us. He has to die sooner or later. :sniper:

But will they stop these killing after talks ?

talks have already been screwed up! even if the strike did not happen, talks had a little chance of success..as proved from past peace agreements ending up with claims from both sides against each other to flout agreement, and finally getting annulled..

The only difference here would have been that, the parties and politicians like Imran khan would have been shut if this time peace agreement after being established again had got failed..

this would have helped us unite against talibans..

I thought he got killed a few days back in an assault in afghanistan?

So it was said in reports. Now, if that was true; then he got born again, which must be the fastest case of "re-incarnation".

OR------ (this is for the conspiracy nut-jobs here); he got cloned by RAW!

OR------ (just for nobody in particular) he is now just an Inflatable Doll..........

US has great opportunity to take him out through ground attack, drone or whatever way they want cause the guy is in Afghanistan but will they do it ?
They sepnt Years Making him their finest Asset ... who now has taken control on TTP .. who has lived under their protection since he Ran from Swat ( some warrior he is ) , has been hiding in the same Rat hole ever since . and you think USA will kill him ..

He is the son in law of Maulana Sufi Muhammad sahib who's one of the most respected Islamic scholars in the Pakhtun belt and also rest of Pakistan
A terrorist will remain a terrorist , no matter how long a beard he grows .You must know it quite well by now , living in the same country you despise the U.S - the ip tracking is old tech and extremely easy . With the help of God , he will meet the same end as Sufi Muhammed who renegaded on his promise to ensure the continuity of peace deal in Swat , all for the better since he provided with a little good reason to take out every terrorist out in my country . You think the army will forget and forgive this person who ordered an attack on thousands of people , terrorized Swat , snatched their peace and freedom , made them IDP's and tried to shot a little kid Malala Yousufzai ? Not to mention , killed army soldiers and SSG commandos . Remember why this Mehsud was sent to hell this quickly in a strike ordered by the armed forces because he killed some army officers ! @Zakii I guess you can ask everyone to put their correct flags before trolling in every thread under a false one .

Last edited:
I think if Govt or Army keep spreading false propaganda about the Taliban ie they are CIA/RAW assets, Khawarij etc even after the Afghan Taliban has come out in their support openly (after issuing their statement on official website) then I am afraid that Taliban's stance will get more hardened with each passing day and the possibility of putting an end to this war peacefully through negotiations will come to an end for good and this war will keep on continuing until the destruction of the Taliban or the Pakistani state in its present form (aar ya paar) and furthermore Pakistan will transform into yet another Afghanistan and would have to rebuild from scratch.

So for Allah's sake stop this Gobeillish propaganda before it becomes a source of Pakistan's complete destruction.

Back
Top Bottom