What's new

Pakistani Taliban announces successfull test-fire of missile 'Omar 1'

Status
Not open for further replies.
& they have a name for it too... 'OMAR 1'.. Soon you'll be hearing about Omar 2, 3 & so on, along with some nuclear capable missiles too... :lol:

Pakistan is the only country in the world where a terrorist organization have parallel R&D center.....wow great

& they have a name for it too... 'OMAR 1'.. Soon you'll be hearing about Omar 2, 3 & so on, along with some nuclear capable missiles too... :lol:
Soon they will have Sharif 1 ...God bless Gwadar Port :D

Our scientists reached Mars while our neighbours couldn't even cross LOC!
an old stupid Indian troll ........ How about I say ........... Pakistan building new ports while India is still to build toilets for its public? :cheesy:

an old stupid Indian troll ........ How about I say ........... Pakistan building new ports while India is still to build toilets for its public? :cheesy:
Correction Chinese are building your port...India is building Prot in Iran :D

I think its a advanced missile....

Certainly more engineering has gone into it ....than lets say AGNI

Is this India or Pakistan port ?

Uff this mudra shudra nonsense. Not again. Facepalm.

Pakistan is the only country in the world where a terrorist organization have parallel R&D center.....wow great

Soon they will have Sharif 1 ...God bless Gwadar Port :D
`

And most prolly India is the only country where media knows no boundaries when it comes to foolishness, a missile is being reported with the picture of US made rocket pods! Readers are finding it for real, that's even more interesting. AQ would have huge arsenal of modern missiles at its disposal if the development of missile didn't require a great deal of research and expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom