What's new

Pakistani suicide bomber held at Punjab border

No sir. I have seen the cases. Lets take for example Kasab. Right from the FO, the NSA, the Foreign minister, the PM and the President denied that kasab is pakistani, they even go on to deny that the kasabs village does not exist in pakistans map, on the other hand, the intelligence agencies cordoing off the entire village, picking up kasabs parents from their homes overnight, not allowing media to enter the village and even removing names of kasabs family from the national database, why? Just to supress a simple embarassing fact. The fact that kasab is a pakistani was admitted by NSA first and then he was sacked for telling the truth and later this fact was admitted by sherry rehman and that too by an SMS to the reuters. Is this way a national government and establishment should behave? This is just one instance, there are many more.

This and much more is what I and people like me see through our eyes open. The pakistani establishment itself cultivates its image among Indians. No additional need for India to indulge in propaganda.

You call it systematic brainwashing by india to cultivate hatered for pakistan amongst Indians or you want to suggest that these incidences and denails never took place and it was hammered into our heads by indian authorities?

With due respect, I suspect it could be the other way round in pakistan.

i think you forgot to mention that a team of Geo news dug up Kasab's parents the day it was know that he was a Pakistani.

But seriously, i am surprised by the 'knowledge' that you have, removing names from database, cordoning of the entire village by int guys (what would that yield BTW?), picking up the guy's parents, beautiful! May be you would like it to believe as we would like you believe that Karkare was killed during mumbai episode as he was going to reveal shiv sena of its sins, or may col prohit and rest of your MI guys who were caught while providing RDX for that Samjhota Express masc care, i can go on, but let's rest on that we should be talking of tangibles only!

Back
Top Bottom