What's new

Pakistani sufi band to perform in Delhi

i personaly dont like indians movies but right now indian movies is more bettar den Pakistani i mean no comparison becouse indian movies bettar den ours!! but in the past pakistani movies was bettar then indians

and right now indians movies are copied from hollywood and others but they good to make copi so in film industry right now they win against us but in music they cant compare with us we have more bettar then indian!!

Talking of inferiority complex, who better than you people to set the example....seems an acute lack of patriotism that you have to copy almost word for word of a Pakistani patriotic song......Obsession is another term that comes to mind. :cheesy:

Wow........ They went that low as to even copy Dil Dil Pakistan word for word (except for the part where he says hindustan).

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking of inferiority complex, who better than you people to set the example....seems an acute lack of patriotism that you have to copy almost word for word of a Pakistani patriotic song......Obsession is another term that comes to mind. :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Damn....you stole the words right out of my mouth. !!

no they did NOT.......ohhhh noooo..

when did this come out?? damnnn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom