What's new

Pakistani Street Food in Mardan I Mark Wiens

Seems like some PDF RSS Hindu has settled in the frontier hills ;) @pothead or nilgiri.

uX8DRih.png

Seems like some PDF RSS Hindu has settled in the frontier hills ;) @pothead or nilgiri.

uX8DRih.png

Well that guy does look suspicious as hes definitely not one among the locals of Mardan with the looks and body language.
But he's more likely a driver from Karachi or Sindh they hooked up along with them, and sindhis apparently are more into these Dargahs and all...

After watching the Mark Wein's Pakistan series, Pakistani cuisine looks like the most unhealthy cuisine in the world.

After watching the Mark Wein's Pakistan series, Pakistani cuisine looks like the most unhealthy cuisine in the world.

When did indians start eating healthy? Or are they still malnourished?

When did indians start eating healthy? Or are they still malnourished?

Indian food is low on protein but not as fatty. Pakistani food on the other hand, fried up meat that too fried in animal fat, it can't be healthy and has heart attack written all over it! I hope this is not what people eat on a regular basis.

Indian food is low on protein but not as fatty. Pakistani food on the other hand, fried up meat that too fried in animal fat, it can't be healthy and has heart attack written all over it! I hope this is not what people eat on a regular basis.

Its street food. I don't think any Pakistani eats Chapal Kabab on daily basis. And not all Pakistanis use animal fat for cooking and frying. Oily yes but it doesn't harm you if you try it once in say week or fortnight.

Look at the cooks hands. Yuck . Good way to clear your stomach.

Back
Top Bottom