What's new

Pakistani Street Food in Mardan I Mark Wiens

After watching the Mark Wein's Pakistan series, Pakistani cuisine looks like the most unhealthy cuisine in the world.

That's great. Continue eating your pao bhajji or whatever the **** you eat and watch Pakistani videos.

When did indians start eating healthy? Or are they still malnourished?

Most of the oil used is Mustard seed oil. Look at the benefits of mustard seed oil.

However, mustard oil isn't usually dangerously toxic when utilized properly, and it provides the following benefits: boosts cardiac health, contains antibacterial and antifungal properties, benefits the skin, improves hair health, helps treat gum disease, reduces pain associated with inflammation, is good for the

https://draxe.com/mustard-oil/

Now this jealous slumdog might go kill himself.

Those kebabs looked amazing. I've never had a chapli kebab with marrow inside. Defintely going to try next time i'm in Pakistan.
If u want solid fat foodbthis is it. Grease central. Ad u have never had it. Try it. But do not make a habbit of it.

Always nice to see Pak videos of street food.
But i really can't stand this guy. o_O

Need to visit Pakistan man.

This Gujju thepla shit is killing me slowly one day at a time.

Cheers, Doc

After watching the Mark Wein's Pakistan series, Pakistani cuisine looks like the most unhealthy cuisine in the world.
lol but it looks totally opposite by the comments of indians where most of the indians comments says that Pakistanis and pakistani street food looks more healthy and hygienic compare to indians and indian food.

and generally Pakistan looks more clean then indian cities these are the comments of majority indians in these videos:enjoy:

how can someone resist Pakistani food............i want this Chappali Kababs right now why no good Chapali Kabbab in Karachi:( we have foreign restaurants making Chappali Kabab burgers i want original one made like that in front of me.

lol but it looks totally opposite by the comments of indians where most of the indians comments says that Pakistanis and pakistani street food looks more healthy and hygienic compare to indians and indian food.

and generally Pakistan looks more clean then indian cities these are the comments of majority indians in these videos:enjoy:

how can someone resist Pakistani food............i want this Chappali Kababs right now why no good Chapali Kabbab in Karachi:( we have foreign restaurants making Chappali Kabab burgers i want original one made like that in front of me.

Try A1 chapli kabab house in Shah Faisal colony and in malir cantt too.

Back
Top Bottom