What's new

Pakistani strategists embrace nuclear option as answer to Indian threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically speaking, modern day Pakistan was a conquered land, and
'they' were used to laying their weapons down several times during the last 1000+ years .... :)

technically speaking .... Modern Pakistan was a Launching pad for every military campaign against Modern day India ... :)

technically speaking .... Modern Pakistan was a Launching pad for every military campaign against Modern day India ... :)

Modern Pakistan was India..and the gateway of the invading forces, ex-Indians of modern Pakistan faced the heat most, and suffered the most..I will give them that credit..but they were not the invaders, they were us. :)

You are amazing... I am very much impressed by your intellect... you want to blow your own country by your own nukes... :lol:
Tumhare jaisa dushman ho to fir dost kisko cahiye...:)

is tarah koi shikwa nehe karey ga ke india pe bomb mara hay, hum ne apni land pe pheka tha Indians kun agey us ke nichey

:rofl::rofl: Abe jhaantu dalit convert . Don't compare yourselves with Turks and afghans wannabe Turk . They forcibly converted you and now you delude yourselves that they were you people :lol: Poorass convert....
You converts are rape products of real Muslims . Live with it

and your foremothers were so ugly, they decided not to convert their offspring after the rape. now I dont know which one is worst. Here is a million dollar question, who loves Afghans more, you or us .... now that calls for :rofl::rofl:

Modern Pakistan was India..

Sorry Sir reread the History ...... don't count 'few years' under British empire as part of India .....

persia 500 tbc.jpg

Map_of_Iran_under_Achaemenid_Dynasty.gif

sassanid_empire_map1.gif

persian1.jpg

00021559.jpg

map1772.jpg

7248108822_fc0a7b439f.jpg

slave-dynasty-map.jpg

khilji-dynasty-map.jpg

they were us. :)

plz list down the common Race living in Modern day India & Pakistan & their population size ..... to back your claim that the people of Pakistan are (or was) your people ....

This thread has had its day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom