What's new

Pakistani stocks plummet over 800 points at mid-day

banned-o.gif

Enjoy your vacation, RIP.
:rofl:

Oooo! Nice, can you please recommend good books? Magee, Dahlquist, Pring and Nison are what I am on now. Anything specific for forex markets?

I am a retail trader and one of the best books for a beginner is the 'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets' by John Murphy. It covers sentimental/fundamental and technical aspects of trading. What is your favorite tools?

KARACHI: Pakistani stocks tumbled over 800 points on mid-day Monday, with the market continuing the free-fall it had witnessed on the last trading day before Eidul Fitr holidays.

Local television channels reported investors being worried over growing political instability in the country. Some reports said investors were concerned over signs of political instability ahead of planned of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf’s (PTI) planned ‘million’ march in Islamabad on August 14.

I have been saying this ALL along. This political instability and crappy efforts to bring down a government could totally scare of the investors, make the Chinese investors run away and put an end to investments in Pakistan. If you guys don't follow an elected system and learn to use the system to win, lose or otherwise, patiently wait for your turn, you'll be left alone in the world. So sad to see an economy finally making progress but shi*tty politicians trying to destroy the system. At the end of the day, poor people suffer while rich ones try to show supermen work online and sit in AC / bullet proof homes. Very pathetic indeed!

Back
Top Bottom