What's new

Pakistani stocks plummet over 800 points at mid-day

Describes your stunts here very well. Thank you for literal and figurative illustration. And guess what? You are banned.

Sir, please forgive me, but I just had to post this here to illustrate what just happened: :D

a2NQV89_460sa_v1.gif

Gentlemen-

Markets are prone to Correction. Dont Worry, they will recover it could be Ebola scare of Drag for Balance of Payments.

If you wish to increase your personal Wealth. When Markets fall It is a BIG Opportunity to make massive money....Short Stocks and Buy at end of Trading Day.....

Last edited:
Dang it you guys should have let the troll off for just a few more posts. His antics were kinda funny.

I am recheck the charts of Pakistani stocks charts in the last two months trading sessions, and then it make me shiver and suddenly made me remember the black February of Indonesian stocks market in which happened in 98's. You should solve your political infighting and stop anything sort of destabilizing your own country as soon as possible. I wish the best for your economy.

I can read tooo.....Ex Forex Trader
Oooo! Nice, can you please recommend good books? Magee, Dahlquist, Pring and Nison are what I am on now. Anything specific for forex markets?

So did you make money with the current drop in the KSE?

It is indeed small but among the fastest growing in the world.

Hell on 28th march it was 64Billion dollars and now it is in excess of 70Billon dollars and is expected to reach 110-120Billion dollars mark by June 2015.

In Short it is growing very fast

@Armstrong did you make money by shorting? @waz any luck?

@madokafc we have a stock market thread. You read charts? Am preparing for the CMT.

Nah, is just i like to made some analysis from some graphics charts as part of my work. And then it became habit to me when i see an anomaly movement.

Oooo! Nice, can you please recommend good books? Magee, Dahlquist, Pring and Nison are what I am on now. Anything specific for forex markets?

i am recommended against it if you want to make money in short term sessions

it will go more down as Pakistan will be on path on political dis balance ...bhaiyon 14 se pehle paise nikal lo aur share bhej do :D

And this time, we really can blame IK for this.

Thanks for Trust...As u trusted me to have my Opinion then I will say dont fall in that Trap, I can definately claim avoid until you wont read much until a time come when you understand all financial Jargoons & Psychology of Market,
Avoid Forex market, suits Only 4 Big Guys & Banks , Yes Stock Market are safe in that regard.....
Iam ardent follower of Robert.T kiyosaki, as my financial Guru, I dont know above Authors you mentioned bcoz right now iam not following Forex/Stock/Commodity :-)

That's an oxymoron
I meant the cash not invested, in portfolio perspective.

welp, so do you expect the market to continue to decline the closer it get's to the 14th and beyond? a million man march, aiyaaaaaa
Depends upon how the political situation evolves. If it gets better, the market will gradually recover (100-150 Pts/Day). A tailish event would trigger further downside.

Gentlemen-

Markets are prone to Correction. Dont Worry, they will recover it could be Ebola scare of Drag for Balance of Payments.

If you wish to increase your personal Wealth. When Markets fall It is a BIG Opportunity to make massive money....Short Stocks and Buy at end of Trading Day.....
This isn't a correction, Its very simillar to the crash when Altaf Hussain's arrest news broke out. But market recovered subsequently as the political situation improved subsequently and Karachi didn't witness a drastic escalation in violence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom