What's new

Pakistani spinners dominate ODI rankings-

JonAsad

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DUBAI: Pakistani spinners top the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reported.

Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are 1 and 2 in the rankings.

According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the 8th spot to number 2 in the rankings. This position was previously held by Daniel Vettori of New Zealand.

Shahid Afridi is currently at the number 9 position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world

In the ICC rankings for all-rounder’s, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked 2nd while Shahid Afridi is ranked 4th.

------
After playing just 2 series- The Pakistani players are back where they belong-
Top 3's-
Go Green-

:yahoo::victory::chilli::pakistan:

Mohammed Hafeez is second in ODI All-rounder rankings, not in the bowler category. Saeed Ajmal is first in the bowler category.

that is a really good thing then.

I thought Pakistanis believed that ICC rankings are fake and are at the discretion of evil Bharti BCCI.

That's is great thing, Pakistan is known to be the land full of talented fast bowlers but what we are seeing now its completely different! Now Pakistan should be known for best all-rounders!
England is coming to UAE i think more wins to come as these pitches support our spinners very much...

where else did do you found a word bharti in the thread?-
Dont over flatten yourself-
Bharat not needed here-
Thread belongs to Pakistani players-

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA as if you always try not to bring pakistan in india related matters :)
-----

who would have thought that pakistani spinner will the one who top the list..its great news..

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA as if you always try not to bring pakistan in india related matters :)
-----

who would have thought that pakistani spinner will the one who top the list..its great news..

What are you on about.

Pakistan has plenty of pedigree producing top spinners from decades, probably better than India in frequency, qadir probably best either nation has produced.

What are you on about.

Pakistan has plenty of pedigree producing top spinners from decades, probably better than India in frequency, qadir probably best either nation has produced.

i meant pakistan produces one of the best fast bowlers so one would think their fast bowlers would top the list..

PS:do not forget anil kumbale.

the way Afridi is playing, soon enough he will be the top bowler too

also, i have heard there is some change in the ranking system, if anybody can just clarify??

i meant pakistan produces one of the best fast bowlers so one would think their fast bowlers would top the list..

PS:do not forget anil kumbale.

Fast bowlers are dead, we will never see a genuine express bowler who remains express because there's too much cricket, those days are gone, it's all about being skilful and versatile, even steyn rarely hits the 90's.

junaid khan was good find, but he is now injured

Just a few years ago, it was our fast bowling that dominated and now its our spin. We really are blessed when it comes to the bowling department.

Back
Top Bottom