What's new

Pakistani spies use spoof calls to gather information, intelligence agencies say

and this is something new for indians??? lol, this is one of the oldest tricks in the book, heck even some other non state actors in pakisan have resolved to this tactic for extortion and kidnapping reasons.......

I suppose you're laughing because you figure there's nothing anybody can do about Pakistan's alleged conduct without proof.
i don't see what i wrong in this conduct, all part of intelligence gathering, do not tell me LEA & Intelligence agencies have never done this in their own country with their own countrymen.

I got a call few days back from "Captain Mohan Rathod" with stinky punjabi accent and really broken accent . Needless to say i had some very very choicest word for him and his family after which he hung up .

Yeah that Mohan Rathod is an a****** indeed!

I suppose you're laughing because you figure there's nothing anybody can do about Pakistan's alleged conduct without proof.
Even if you say that Nawaz Sharif is Pakistan's PM, they'll ask, "Where's the proof??" :lol:

Even if you say that Nawaz Sharif is Pakistan's PM, they'll ask, "Where's the proof??" :lol:
Even if you ask Nawaz Sharif who appoints Pakistan's military leaders, he'll say it's the U.S. (That came out of Wikileaks.)

Back
Top Bottom