What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Refused To Accept Eid Wishes From Indian Soldiers At Wagha Border

These highs and lows keep going on.

Most of the time i dont understand the reason for these so called "Highs" and "Lows".... But the graph just like an ECG and going to be the same for some more time...

Most of the time i dont understand the reason for these so called "Highs" and "Lows".... But the graph just like an ECG and going to be the same for some more time...

High levels of testosterone

National Politics

Dynamism of local commanders

We were stupid enough to even try. Why not send the sweets to BD instead? What a waste of time.

Which idiot in the Indian army made the decision to greet them for Eid ? Place the moron in one of those human firing canons and launch his dirty rear straight to Karachi

I can tell you one thing, here in Europe and NATO we are all allies but........
Portugal/Spain
Greece/Turky
Romania/Hungary
Germany/Poland
Italy/Austria

Taday we would fight each other with passion to the last man!!!!! Its in ower blood

Go on, just kill each other or HELP EACH OTHER!!! Isn´t a much better idea?

I can tell you one thing, here in Europe and NATO we are all allies but........
Portugal/Spain
Greece/Turky
Romania/Hungary
Germany/Poland
Italy/Austria

Taday we would fight each other with passion to the last man!!!!! Its in ower blood

Go on, just kill each other or HELP EACH OTHER!!! Isn´t a much better idea?
is this about some multiplayer game?

PA did the right thing because there is a perfect saying & fits on India 100%, "bagal main churi mu main ram ram". India can never be trusted.

You attack or kill to defend your territory both country does it, History is evidence when Pakistan refused to recognize or take back Pakistan soldiers they were cremated by Indian Army, wounded and POW were captured and sent to local hospitals...Retaliating was their duty and wishing Eid Mubarak was their love to humans on the other end of LOC... take it as you perceive it...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom