What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Bullshit/ bogus claim.

This thread even bursts yr bubble.

Please read the OP again. It is your media which is casting aspersions on your female actresses not ours.

It’s worth mentioning here that couples of Big Pakistani Singers are working in India. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Ali Zafar are busy in many Indian Projects. Both Male Singers gave positive picture of Pakistan with their unique work. On other hand, Some Pakistani female Actresses hurt Pakistan’s Reputation on international level. And Veena Malik is one of them. Actress Meera and Sara Loren work in Bollywood gave negative image of Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...des-not-sing-indian-movies.html#ixzz2MpnO81qX

Please read the OP again. It is your media which is casting aspersions on your female actresses not ours.

It’s worth mentioning here that couples of Big Pakistani Singers are working in India. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Ali Zafar are busy in many Indian Projects. Both Male Singers gave positive picture of Pakistan with their unique work. On other hand, Some Pakistani female Actresses hurt Pakistan’s Reputation on international level. And Veena Malik is one of them. Actress Meera and Sara Loren work in Bollywood gave negative image of Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...des-not-sing-indian-movies.html#ixzz2MpnO81qX

LOL couple of individuals it says n nothing more and that too r those who r actually running yr industry as Pak is actually full of talent........But what did u do with Rahat in india and put him in jail.

Now what i know is that he dont go into yr country anymore and does recording in either Dubai or Pak.
Rest of these females r just bullshit......even yr hindu organizations say same abt their work. So in simple words the rejected actors(female) go there, even Ali Zafar is a flop actor in Pak.

Ali Azmat is a very popular lead vocalist of Janoon Band, who is Asia's all time best Music Band.

Even a community source like wiki also say this.......

Junoon (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They r already more then yr Muslim singers in int. world..........The writer of this thread seems dont know this!!!!

Read their wiki profile.

LOL couple of individuals it says n nothing more and that too r those who r actually running yr industry as Pak is actually full of talent........But what did u do with Rahat in india and put him in jail.

Now what i know is that he dont go into yr country anymore and does recording in either Dubai or Pak.
Rest of these females r just bullshit......even yr hindu organizations say same abt their work. So in simple words the rejected actors(female) go there, even Ali Zafar is a flop actor in Pak.

Ali Azmat is a very popular lead vocalist of Janoon Band, who is Asia's all time best Music Band.

Even a community source like wiki also say this.......

Junoon (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They r already more then yr Muslim singers in int. world..........The writer of this thread seems dont know this!!!!

Read their wiki profile.

What's with this rubbish ? We don't owe your citizens anything including an automatic right to work & earn in India. Those who choose to work here do so on their own accord & for their own reasons. Those who don't want to, need not. Making an issue about this is simply silly.

Friends ,

Leave it to that. Its a personal choice for Mr.Azmat. Both the countries have a rich musical heritage and one of the few remaining industry which is yet untouched with our senseless hatred.

Mr.Azmat will do well in his domain with or without bollywood. His fans in INDIA will miss him.

now this is a sensible comment from a sensible man,i don't know that why Indian and pakistanis began to insult each other and talk disgracefully and react so violently even in these entertaining news......

we need to take the individual steps to safe guard our safety and pride

@Umair Nawaz bhai truely said, we really need to take serious steps for promotion of our artists....and i say,the best way is,that our artists must stay here and work out to give best results......

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with this rubbish ? We don't owe your citizens anything including an automatic right to work & earn in India. Those who choose to work here do so on their own accord & for their own reasons. Those who don't want to, need not. Making an issue about this is simply silly.

Care to follow my n my2cents posts, then u will know thats the point in our discussion.

@Umair Nawaz bhai truely said, we really need to take serious steps for promotion of our artists....and i say,the best way is,that our artists must stay here and work out to give best results......

Also bro we need to pave ways to appreciate their work by making such forum and their association who will make sure that nobody leave our country for sake of money and is forced to do certain things who give a bad name to our Country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies...What was the last time his song worked for an Indian Movie? 2003 :omghaha: That too with dealers in wholesale Pakistani artists the Bhatts

Seems more like he is not getting enough work in India.. or expected too much from bollywood.
Another big hearted afridi-clone... :pakistan:

btw Indian fans will still appreciate his music, he can stay in pakistan and produce there, does not need to go to mumbai and sell his soul.. :rofl:

his loss i guess.....no skin off my back

Ok. This artist didnt say that Bollywood is crap or that he doesn't believe that working in India is being unpatriotic to Pakistan. His complaint is about the Indian officials stance of refusing visas and willy nilly kicking out Pakistani artists everytime there is a diplomatic row between India and Pakistan. His complaint carries merit. Instead of insulting him, Indians should establish whether there is any justification to his complaint. The fact is that Pakistani artists do add value to Bollywood. In fact this artist seems to be rather talented if the one song displayed here is indeed his. Fateh Ali Khan is another extremely talented Pakistani artist who adds immense value to Bollywood. If Pakistani artists are going to be treated like scum whenever there is a diplomatic dispute then shame on India. It's either that we allow them to perform unhindered (and as one Pakistani poster here said, let the Indian fans decide whether politics should hinder their stardom) or that we simply deny them completely from performing in India. Half measures is simply unfair to them as artists and makes a mockery of their professional efforts and their fans.

Haha...unless this junoon guy has a rich daddy's trust waiting back home...one look at his bank balance a year from now will send him back to India.

Not a **** was given that day. He was a big deal in the 90s and early 2000s .He is a frustrated has been now.

Rahat is the only good Pakistani singer right now and he is singing for Bollywood. He too will make this decision i am sure once Bollywood dumps him a few years down the line .:cheers:

Not a **** was given that day. He was a big deal in the 90s and early 2000s .He is a frustrated has been now.

Rahat is the only good Pakistani singer right now and he is singing for Bollywood. He too will make this decision i am sure once Bollywood dumps him a few years down the line .:cheers:

Rahat is blessed with unique voice and will rule Bollywood for at least 10 more years easily. How much does Rahat charge per song?

I know Sonu Nigam used to charge 10 lac per song and is highest paid singer in Bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom