What's new

Pakistani siblings married to get UK citizenship

S Asians will do anything to migrate.

If they were to do the same amount of hard work they end up doing outside their country they would not have to migrate in the first place.

Yet, the lure of the west is ir resistable.

Am i reading this right?the Bro-sis couple had 6 children together?????!!!
WTF is wrong with Pakistan..y is this **** allowed

Even the most primal of animals and tribal people know not to procreate into there own blood..
nothing but retards and dorks ..is what comes out.

i bet the parents were tht too to strt with

bhai awan aur ali ke bari main kh raha hai :face palm:

Shame on those people who follow this practice.

where r there pics,, i want to see them,, is tarah unki izat afzai hogi,, they should be shown to the entire world,,

its a relief, and great tht u share this view...and im am not generalizing on this specific atrocity

..But rather stating many Families in Pakistan marry into cousins and close relatives...(this only went one step further)
Pakistan needs to undertake a massive social and family planning campaign to nip this in the bud.Very very serious matter.

an no Pun intended.THis stuff should be made illegal similar to incest.

In south India cross cousins marriages are common . Hw com u generalize Pakistan for this incident?

on topic: Its purely notorious incident.

Oh they had to go to such trouble ....

Easier way is to just go to british embassy and say you are Qadyani !

Yup.. jab Khuda ka izaab lena hi hai to jo chaho karo.. Allah to pehle hi kehta hai he doesn't care what you do.. whatever you do is for your own sake. But if true, God D@M these parents who even thought about this.. sick people!

S Asians will do anything to migrate.

If they were to do the same amount of hard work they end up doing outside their country they would not have to migrate in the first place.

Yet, the lure of the west is ir resistable.

is this what they call slave mentality, am not talking only about pakistan but as an Asian, isn't this still a fact and we quarrel here calling each others slaves of someone who is on the other side of globe???

Awan, 44, and Ali, who has British citizenship, were married in Pakistan in 1995. Following the marriage she tried without success to obtain UK citizenship before finally arriving in the UK as a visitor in 2001. The plot started in 2003, when they were living in Shalimar Street in Halifax. The couple, who have six children together, were divorced in January 2005.

Very confusing. Were they married before with some one else or they were really married with each other(between sibling) and produced all those kids. I can understand the corrupted bigoted people to arrage fake marriges to get UK citizenship but having sex between sibiling goes beyond my imagination.

Bye the way, nauzuibllah min zalik. Allah ki lanat ho en kabis par.

Oh they had to go to such trouble ....

Easier way is to just go to british embassy and say you are Qadyani !

Shocking what mainstream Muslims are prepared to do to get to the UK and then they accuse Ahmadi Muslims of working with the British... LOL As I've said before, most non-Ahmadi Muslims would sell their mother for a UK passport. :-)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

BUKWAS BY ENDian.

In denial are we?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

...dont know why indians try to generalize whole nation especially when it comes to Pakistan.

This is no generalization, it's a fact that plenty of Pakistanis are inbred, so a brother and marrying a sister is no big deal, especially if there is a UK passport as a reward. :-)

This was in very bad taste

Not in bad taste when ignorant jahil Pakistanis are involved. One minute we(Ahmadi Muslims) are accused of acting like victims to get UK passports, now we find out they(mainstream extremist Sunni Muslims) are marrying their own brothers and sisters to get to the UK. I don't get it, are the Pakistanis jealous or stupid or just inbred? What is it? Why accuse us of doing something to get to UK when you lot are prepared to do much worse?

Back
Top Bottom