What's new

Pakistani Shias should have their own consolidated political party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, first of all let me tell you that i as a shia deny this proposal.

Secondly you don't know a fact that largest political party in pakistan is PPP which is dominated by shias.

what about the Hindus mate ????? They need representation too

Hahahahahahaha anything more hilarious?

Hindu's + Shia Muslims + Buddhist[if they are still alive in pakistan] + sikhs

Inidians are playing shia cards here to divide pakistani people. :rofl:

Let me tell you one thing!!!

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

I endorse that.. so should Daleets, Shuders and Muslims have. India must have religious parties and Hindu Relegious Party must have greater share and more of their agenda forcefully implemented upon rest of Indians. Go for it and in another 20 years we will see a new country born out of Mother India. After all this is what "Mothers" are for!

Read the Thread topic - nothing related to India.Stop Trolling

Read the Thread topic - nothing related to India.Stop Trolling

If you had read my first post, you wouldn't have wasted your and my time in making this troll.

what about the Hindus mate ????? They need representation too

Hindu's + Shia Muslims + Buddhist[if they are still alive in pakistan] + sikhs

PPP was founded by a shia and still it is dominated by a shias.

And hindus are free to do anything.

What is the matter with you, you were making inane comments on the other thread even when atleast ten muslim parties in India were quoted, but now you are quoting some fake party name and trying to slide this under the carpet?

FAKE PARTY? You need some fresh air my friend. Tehreek-e-Jafria is the reality and representative political party of whole Shia Sact in Pakistan. Need some confirmation? you got to ask somebody who is neither an Indian nor living in Singapore. Got what I mean?

Hahahahahahaha anything more hilarious?

If Nirvana can say that once, you can expect equally or more hilarious stuff in coming posts.. keep your hops high ! :D

Pakistani Shia should have their own consolidated Shia political party.

This how they can save themselves from Miliatant Wahabi groups, and help Pakistan prosper. Maybe Iran could lend its support to Shia political party of Pakistan.

There already are. Please stop trying to sow discontent. How does your brain work that you one day decide to come to the forum to sow discontent.

If you had read my first post, you wouldn't have wasted your and my time in making this troll.

please don't quote a fake party !! Shia's,Hindus,sikhs,christian,Buddhist are not given equal representation in Parliament in pakistan !!

there should be 50 pc reservation or something

There already are. Please stop trying to sow discontent. How does your brain work that you one day decide to come to the forum to sow discontent.

Sir what about the Hindus !! are they getting equal share in parliament ?

so does the muslim parties in India...

There is no National Muslim party in India. All the sectarian and group representations. India needs to have something like "All India Muslim League" again.

There is no National Muslim party in India. All the sectarian and group representations. India needs to have something like "All India Muslim League" again.

How about HPPPP for pakistan ? Hindus direly need representation in parliament in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom