What's new

Pakistani Shaheen's returning from CWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthseeker2010

Reaction score
I have just heard that Pakistani team have departed for mumbai and from their they will head for KARACHI Via Dubai. They are expected at 4:00 A.M on the morning of 1 April.

I wish I could go :hitwall:

so is there anybody who will go from PDF?

At Karachi i am expecting a warm welcome to them.

Dont know if anyone from PDF will go or not.

But We love you our team. Thank you for carrying us Seminal final and Pakistani flag waving there and Pakistani anthem playing there.

:pakistan:

Why would they come back ??
Werent we gonna be there for any closing cermony??

And those who would get their awards on the end o tournament, for Afridi, highiest wicket taker?

Why would they come back ??
Werent we gonna be there for any closing cermony??

And those who would get their awards on the end o tournament, for Afridi, highiest wicket taker?

the closing cermony would be witnessed just by the final two teams, but i am sure they would be award for highest wicket taker but afridi would get that only if zaheer don't get 2 or more wickets otherwise they both will share it.

why they gonna go to dubai??....they deserve a nice welcome with the flags and all that.they should be welcomed warmly.

He performed well................................Sometimes it happened

3 Pakistani fans passed away because of the defeat, Even famous comedian Liaquat Soldier.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Slamat Raho,
Khoosh Raho Umar Gull :hitwall:

it wasnt umar guls fault, it was misbah ul haq

3 Pakistani fans passed away because of the defeat, Even famous comedian Liaquat Soldier.

his death is just a coincident because at that time match was in starting phase.

as far as others i dont know where it happened but one must have some emotion control

Guy's let's welcome our boys - they did well considering the anus horribullus of a year we've had. I am proud of them - they are our team.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

welcome them...
dont let them down as something happened to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom