What's new

Pakistani rangers nab Indian intruder

How ironic or shall we say expected.
Since an intruding Indian has been apprehended by Pakistani forces.....we only see a couple of Indian members commenting, but,
had a Pakistani national been arrested by BSF, the thread would have turned into a Kolkota street.
Remeber, it can happen both ways, there is no bravery, what matters is who holds the high moral ground in the end. !!

It wouldnt take long to investigate why what and where. If the guy has genuinely made a mistake he should be sent home to his waiting family. We should at all times behave with morals. However if he is creating mischief then thats a different matter....

There is very less possibility that he is spy. He don't need to jump from wall or pole and receive W.Laikum Salam from our Ranger, while they have already foot on Afghanistan which is very long border with Pakistan.
He may be Insane or illiterate guy.

I will tell you insane,

in order to gather enough grass for the cattle, sometimes these poor villagers risked their lives by going near the border because its not frequented and hence has high and greener grass. some of them have lost their limbs or lives due to mines or fire from either side.

have you read Sa'dat Hassan Manto's Toba Taik Singh?

I request both Indians and Pakistanis that we must not copy the disgusting attitude of the West where they make a blanket statement about us saying that we all brown people deserve to die etc and they celebrate the videos where American soldiers are shown massacring the civilians or desecrating the bodies.

there is a very tragic aspect of these cross border incidents (including the ones in the sea) most of these fishermen and farmers are very poor and helpless, looking out for their loved ones or their cattle/ beasts of burden they stray into no mans land.

if they dont get caught by the border forces or dont loose limbs to the mines they are caught by the villagers of the other side and some times are beaten/ hacked to death instead of being handed over to the border forces.

since most of us are just making the usual comments based on the stereotypical reaction we have. I must show a different angle of the story as well.

I agree that he cant be a spy because no fool will chose such an obvious route that is guarded and get caught.

while we must watch out for spies and smugglers but we on both sides should have charities like that of Ansar Burni to work together in helping to fight the cases for the innocent villagers that cross the border by mistake and dont have enough funds or legal know how to free themselves and be repatriated with their families.

Just an illiterate dumb Indian. If he was a spy, we could have sent him to Pakistan en-route Afghanistan.

India should ask the US to send its 7th fleet to help rescue this sod! :cheesy:

now we should use that guy against them as in past e have been,.

Back
Top Bottom