What's new

Pakistani prisoner dies in Indian jail, A hero

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

He is unique hero of Pakistan.Yesterday Express news gave him coverage, what was the real truth. Javed died cuz of extreme brutality of Indian police. His act was, he slap on Indian police officer face, when he curse Pakistan in street lingo .After that, he been arrested and got killed by Indian police in jail. He been kept in jail without any charge and extreme deadly condition, where he got sick and died.

KARACHI: A Pakistani prisoner named Javed Kachchi died in the Rajkot Jail of the Indian province Gujarat on Wednesday, SAMAA has learnt from his brother Shahid Kachi Notiar.

Javed went to visit the shrine of Haji Peer in March 2008 where the police allegedly misbehaved with him, his brother said. He resisted them and was arrested. He died Tuesday night at 2:00 am in Rajpur jail and his family was informed at 10:00 am. His relatives say that the Indian police have yet to hand over the body to them.

He was 42 years old and had seven children. His sister said that he was ill since Sept 29, 2009 but was not provided proper and timely medical treatment.

The Ansar Burney Trust International Trust Chairman, Ansar Burney said that there are 50 or more Pakistani prisoners in India whose nationality is not confirmed by the authorities. It is only after their death that they are pronounced Pakistanis and their bodies sent back.

He said he is trying his level best to bring back those prisoners alive. SAMAA
.:: SAMAA - Pakistani prisoner dies in Indian jail

Sad story speechless, one would imagine there would be a investigation but very sad affair that a healthy person would just die in prison and no charges are laid on policeman

there is always two sides of story

he might have done something illegal so police caught him
and as indian courts are filled with cases theres a long time for a case to resolve.
he may have died of some ilness as no one is healthy perfectly.

This might be a cause too my friend!!

I don't understand, this is the 4th or 5th case where they give us the body of a dead Pakistani killed by their barbarism or a person who has lost his mind due to the constant torture in Indian jails, why don't we send them some bodies like that ?? May be then their fcuked up minds realize that what they do is inhuman. We on the other hand are giving extension on extension from the death penalty to the Indian terrorist implicated in bomb blasts.

Pathetic attitude from the Indian police & govt, they should be ashamed of themselves.

. We on the other hand are giving extension on extension from the death penalty to the Indian terrorist implicated in bomb blasts.

Pathetic attitude from the Indian police & govt, they should be ashamed of themselves.
That's the difference between us and them they kill Pakistanies because of their hatered towards Pakistan its kind'a fullfiling thier eternal desires.
We on the other hand release terrorists like Kashmir Singh who openly confessed that he was involved in bomb blasts in Pakistan he proudly says that what he did(acts of terrorism) was for his country.

The reason is hatered among them against Pakistanis.

That's the difference between us and them they kill Pakistanies because of their hatered towards Pakistan its kind'a fullfiling thier eternal desires.
The reason is hatered among them against Pakistanis.

how can u say that
dude...

there has been instances of pakistanis torturing and capturing indian civilians
like some fisherman who accidently enter ur waters.

but if this forum is for blame game.. dude u are good..

i think ...... shutup and do something ood to decrease the tension..

i could give you a long list of wrongs from your part, dude!!

but all i said in the beginning was there are always two sides..

if u are calling the guy that the pakistani govt is giving extension on death penalty, i can say its shear cruelty here.... as he is innocent :)

think ....plz

how can u say that
dude...

there has been instances of pakistanis torturing and capturing indian civilians
like some fisherman who accidently enter ur waters.

Were any beaten to death bodies sent back home?

i could give you a long list of wrongs from your part, dude!!

Please go ahead and do. We are not afraid to acknowledge a true mistake made (not a fabricated one). And how does one wrong justify the other?

but all i said in the beginning was there are always two sides..

These only show how bad the torture is. We only ask that people be put through due process of law and not subjected to inhumane treatment.

if u are calling the guy that the pakistani govt is giving extension on death penalty, i can say its shear cruelty here.... as he is innocent :)

Oh really... If you think he is innocent please show up with some evidence to point out his "wrongful" conviction. That person has been put through the judicial system and if he's been convicted then shut up.

think plz...

Goes more for you guys in this case.

Pakistanis should not travel to India unless it is an extreme case. Why give your hard earned money to a country who may send you back in a coffin.

Travel within Pakistan, it is a beautiful country. If you want to travel outside of Pakistan then travel to Iran etc.

Really sad indeed.

Were any beaten to death bodies sent back home?
you guys dont even do so.

Please go ahead and do. We are not afraid to acknowledge a true mistake made (not a fabricated one). And how does one wrong justify the other?
i will not.
but you also know what u ppl had done. How can u ask?:cheesy:

These only show how bad the torture is. We only ask that people be put through due process of law and not subjected to inhumane treatment.
As i said he could have died of any ailment medical condition to. is there any evidence of torture on his body?

Oh really... If you think he is innocent please show up with so me evidence to point out his "wrongful" conviction. That person has been put through the judicial system and if he's been convicted then shut up.
So now we have to give evidence for prooving innocense. its the accuser who proves dear, no evidence have been shown till now supporting him to be involved. i Mean real evidence. for you it could be that if my pakistani govt says so its the biggest proo!!

i will not.
but you also know what u ppl had done. How can u ask?:cheesy:

If you can't then quit trolling.

As i said he could have died of any ailment medical condition to. is there any evidence of torture on his body?

A convenient way to ignore several more body bags already sent home in the past. So tell me, did all these people have some bizarre medical condition that was triggered at the sight of the police and then finished of the person in a few days. The news article says body has not even been returned yet.

So now we have to give evidence for prooving innocense. its the accuser who proves dear, no evidence have been shown till now supporting him to be involved. i Mean real evidence. for you it could be that if my pakistani govt says so its the biggest proo!!

As I said, once someone is convicted then burden of proving innocence lies on the convicted. If you want real evidence then please take the time to go through the judgment details of the court.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom