What's new

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has requested that the US provide remote-control

I have heard that its just a matter of time when we'll have our own UCAVs....so lets just wait for it....no need to beg US.

The Web site says " All the factories of PAC Kamra are ISO-9002 certified including the factories manufacturing drones, Griffo M-7 Radar, and electronic equipment. "

So which drones are PAC building? Why buy from US if we can build ourselves, unless they are like drones used just for target practice.
This shows total lack of confidence in capabilities of PAC.

Kamra - Pakistan Special Weapons Facilities

^^They are currently building only UAV's and no UCAV'S!!
UCAV means
Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle!!

Indian relations with rest of world just make it impossible for pakistan to buy such high technology. apart from china who trust pakistan more than india.

I think you either seriously overestimate your value to the world, or seriously underestimate ours. Need I remind you that despite all your efforts, we are still receiving European, American and even Russian defence equipment?

We are a front-line state in the War on Terror. We are not a backseat driver complaining that "not enough is being done", while simultaneously sabotaging efforts for peace and security in the region, unlike some countries.

They are master of this blame game. And even thougth i love to be see a change but unfortunately hopes are getting dimmer.

Our politicians definitely play the blame game, but that is universal in politics. Please, follow the news in your own country and you will see plenty of "masters of the blame game". If anything, we learnt the true value of the "blame game" from our esteemed neighbours.

-----------------------------------------------------

Back on topic now: It is not very realistic to expect the Americans to just hand over their prized technology to us. We wouldn't do that, so why should the US? However, it is not impossible to work together to build and operate these UCAVs with allies and past suppliers, including China, Turkey, the US, Brazil etc. We need high quality UAVs to patrol our borders anyway, therefore, indigenous development will definitely be a worthwile effort.

I think they going to give us but they going to give us on a condition that we won't like.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom