What's new

Pakistani Police Cracks Down On Pro-Palestinian Rally in Islamabad

They are abusing Section 144. That is all! Bastards!
was not There were section 144 in islamabad when fazlandu and maryam gashti attacked on supreme court ? just because they were Brought by the pigs of GHQ ?

was not There were section 144 in islamabad when fazlandu and maryam gashti attacked on supreme court ?
You and I both know the answer to that:
1697271809689.png

Pakistani police arrested participants from Pro-Palestinian rally in Islamabad.

Given youthiya's history of spreading fake news and lies, I'll not take this news as the real one. Even yesterday they were paddling fake news that Punjab government is not allowing PTI to have a pro-Palestine rally in Lahore. That was a lie. PTI requested to have a political meeting in Lahore (not related to Palestinian cause at all) and officials refused to allow that.

BTW, there were several rallies yesterday across all Pakistan to show soldiery with Palestinians without government trying to stop them. There is no ban on pro-Palestine rallies in Pakistan at all. So, don't believe whatever these fakers claim.

Should be eye opener

1- Toppled government of man who spoke on behalf of Prophet Mohammad and Islamophobia

2- Now openly stating don't support Palestine

3- Accepted and Banned local groups who supported Kashmir

4- Core Commander group involved in banning Pension of past war participant in Pakistan or retired officers

The signs have been there

Foreign Influence over Core Commander group has been gradually growing and it seems
the group has been fully infiltrated for specific "Anti Muslim Views"

These Pakistani generals are going to recognise Israel. No doubt about it.

Expect the Nuclear program to also reverse gear I don't even think we have the nuclear codes of weapons anymore

Likely the Generals who were impartial have already been replaced and access to codes likely is in hand of foreigners

Expect the Nuclear program to also reverse gear I don't even think we have the nuclear codes of weapons anymore

Likely the Generals who were impartial have already been replaced and access to codes likely is in hand of foreigners
That is a bit too much don't you think? Establishment will be facing the true public ire, if that ever happens.

Its their trump card, and they will never lose it.

By the way most of the Missiles Pakistan have will also be obsolete with advancement in Laser
The so called protection which came after 1999 Nuclear tests will fade

Sitting on sidelines is not good for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom