What's new

pakistani pitches and the same old story

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
seems aus vs pak test is heading for a draw....pakistani pitches had always been as flat as glass even before 2009..probably pakistan is the only place where more number of draws happened post 2000...although south africa was beaten 2-0 in pak by pak,this series against australia will give us a true picture of pak pitches....extremely disappointed.

My guy, why Tf do you care, you should focus on indias test match and let the Pakistanis focus on theirs.
is this another troll thread like usual.

My guy, why Tf do you care, you should focus on indias test match and let the Pakistanis focus on theirs.
is this another troll thread like usual.
i am a cricket lover and i am expressing my feeling...what is troll in that?is there a rule that people should watch only their respective country's cricket matches?
Pakistan is hosting test cricket after 13 years and these are not the kind of pitches we want games to be played on....what is the use of having dull and uninteresting matches on such dead pitches?

Disgraceful.... A very bad advertisement for test cricket this match.... No words are enough to describe how bad the pitch is.... Really feel sorry for the bowlers who toiled so hard without any rewards

Idiots paradise we are in Pakistan why the simple funds these idiots don't understand from India Sri Lanka and Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom