What's new

Pakistani Pilots being trained on J-20 Stealth Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 100 pages thread is in formation to waste everyone's bandwidth.

I think J-10C are coming. Listen carefully what he is saying. He himself is not sure if it is J-20 or J-10. Or other possibility is PAF is evaluating J-31.

"J series k Jahaz hain, number un ka ho sakta hai kuch mukhtalaf ho" ... "THese are J series aircraft, number might be different than what I just told".
Folks, don't take this lightly...I personally know mister Sami Ibrahim and he does not lie about something like this...he is not sure which J series is it but if you listen more, he further emphasizes that it is STEALTH capable. I don't think its J20 (but could be), I think its J31. I do NOT think it is J10C as it is not the kind of stealth you would expect. Either way, be it J20 or J31...you DO realize that this means that the indian rafale is dead on arrival...it's best if the indians keep it on the ground now with the rest of the lemons & coconuts...it'll be shot down without even knowing who killed it.

I heard these bad boys are on the way to PAF. But before I screamed "F-22 Raptor" I woke up from my dream.

fdgtrtttr.jpg
500 Million per copy one hr flight require 10hr maintaince work

J-20 is more of a strike fighter-it would be a really high end replacement for the Mirages in the PAF's arsenal and would be very helpful in disabling infrastructure across the LOC. While it can do the air superiority role and would cause a lot of problems for Rafale, it would really be a problem for Indian supply lines. It could also be used as a naval CAP against ships in the Indian ocean.
Will keep vegetables away for good

My take is J10C or J15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom