What's new

Pakistani Pilots being trained on J-20 Stealth Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the J-10C ?
Is J10C stealth A/C because he clearly mentions stealth so it leaves J31 or J20 as the only options. J31 has already been offered to PAF

Please add a summary of the video since as per forum rules it is not allowed to create threads based on videos only in sections other than multimedia and video
i havent seen the video but who will pay for the jets?
I'll pay :enjoy:

If there is a war with india and china decides to lend us J20s on emergency basis, isnt it better to already have pilots trained for it?
Such cooperation occurs between allies in war but now should be kept secret. Its better to surprise the enemy and since 27/2 indians are scared of surprises.

Even i don't know that one, for me it was always Sohrab Goth.................oh the memories of spending whole nights there.
I personally don't like going to bakra mandi.. So far, we always had our own farm-raised animals for sacrifice

These people don't even know the difference between F-16 and JF17
Why is this even a thread?
Being not so literate about defence tech has nothing to do with the veracity of the news. Most of the mainstream media around world is not that educated in about defence tech and this is particularly true for subcontinent but still that does not mean the news is wrong or right. However, whether he should have leaked this news is another matter. If I knew this news, I won't release it until govt officials approved it i.e. DG OSPR or FO.

These Urdu channels peddle all kinds of lies. Why are we taking these anonymous channels known for putting 10+ ads, when we have perfectly source-able members on this forum.
What is has to do with Urdu? Any objective study or research you have to back up your false claims?

He clearly said stealth of J-series. If PAF is agreeing then it will surely be J20.
Maybe Pak has been a part and parcel of this stealth fighter project from the beginning! Only now that the Indians are over the board with Rafaels they're disclosing it in a candid manner. And, thanks to 02-26 to 02-28, RSS/Hindutva/BJP, Kashmir lockdown, IK's equating them to Nazis with facts etc. nobody would object to Pak's having as much potential deterrence as possible. No world power would want a "nuclear exchange", which would peril their way of life, comfort zones etc. Modi/RSS/Hindutva etc. have proved themselves to be hovering on the edge of the sanity with the physical proofs....

If there is a war with india and china decides to lend us J20s on emergency basis, isnt it better to already have pilots trained for it?
Such cooperation occurs between allies in war but now should be kept secret. Its better to surprise the enemy and since 27/2 indians are scared of surprises.
Even the Indian strategists are talking about "interoperability" b/w the Pak and Chinese gadgets...

Maybe Pak has been a part and parcel of this stealth fighter project from the beginning! Only now that the Indians are over the board with Rafaels they're disclosing it in a candid manner. And, thanks to 02-26 to 02-28, RSS/Hindutva/BJP, Kashmir lockdown, IK's equating them to Nazis with facts etc. nobody would object to Pak's having as much potential deterrence as possible. No world power would want a "nuclear exchange", which would peril their way of life, comfort zones etc. Modi/RSS/Hindutva etc. have proved themselves to be hovering on the edge of the sanity with the physical proofs....

Even the Indian strategists are talking about "interoperability" b/w the Pak and Chinese gadgets...
Not just the gadgets.

Save it. No Pakistani would ever spell Zarrori as Jaroori.
Looks like even a simple "j/z" test is enough to differentiate b/w a Pak and an Indian - forget about the two nation theory!!! Pak is from the Mars, India from the Venus!!! Yet, some folks think Paks and the Indians are the same!!!! Either they're fools of the lowest standard or proxy scums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom