What's new

Pakistani Pilots being trained on J-20 Stealth Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where was the Bakra mandi near Hasan square at the time, lol?

yeah that i don't know. we didn't purchase goats or individual animals for qubrani.

took a hissa from sacrifices of bigger ones.

J-20 is more of a strike fighter-it would be a really high end replacement for the Mirages in the PAF's arsenal and would be very helpful in disabling infrastructure across the LOC. While it can do the air superiority role and would cause a lot of problems for Rafale, it would really be a problem for Indian supply lines. It could also be used as a naval CAP against ships in the Indian ocean.

Here in my garage just bought this J20 here......

How many j20 can be bought with 1 bn $
It's not that much of an amount considering the hefty amount of taxes imposed by pti and fbr recovery in billions

How many j20 can be bought with 1 bn $
It's not that much of an amount considering the hefty amount of taxes imposed by pti and fbr recovery in billions
5-6

He says that something with J series but other than JF-17.
J-11, JH7, J-10, J-20, J-31....He said stealth A/C. Only J31 and J20 are only two options.

Last edited:
Near mosamiat? Which side of University road?

Which block? hasan square is in which area?

I lived near Hasan Square too you see, lol.

Hasan Square is in Timbuktu isn't it?

Lol just joking

On the serious side, why do you think he ain't a Pak

I think J-10C are coming. Listen carefully what he is saying. He himself is not sure if it is J-20 or J-10. Or other possibility is PAF is evaluating J-31.

"J series k Jahaz hain, number un ka ho sakta hai kuch mukhtalaf ho" ... "THese are J series aircraft, number might be different than what I just told".

I think J-10C are coming. Listen carefully what he is saying. He himself is not sure if it is J-20 or J-10. Or other possibility is PAF is evaluating J-31.

"J series k Jahaz hain, number un ka ho sakta hai kuch mukhtalaf ho" ... "THese are J series aircraft, number might be different than what I just told".
He clearly said stealth of J-series. If PAF is agreeing then it will surely be J20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom