What's new

Pakistani passport fourth worst in the world after Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq

We don't mind. We have toilets and our Indus river is not full of corpses, cow shit, and toxic waste. We are also not the rape capital of the world and do not live in a country that surrenders its land without firing a single bullet/
Your comment is the personification of we definitely do mind and will use toilet argument to show otherwise. :lol:

We don't mind. We have toilets and our Indus river is not full of corpses, cow shit, and toxic waste. We are also not the rape capital of the world and do not live in a country that surrenders its land without firing a single bullet/

you have something worse that is why you are suffering from this distinction .

Stop being poor and people will let you in visa free. Fix the economy, have some diplomatic activity in this area and enjoy visa free entry to Europe.

So these are the visa requirements for mighty Indian citizens:
1618586936084.png

Where are the fancy rich kid countries? You can travel to Nepal for free and geta visa on arrival for Mozambique? Folks, tell me please, how can I become an Indian citizen? I desperately want to visit Mozambique on a visa on arrival! Pretty please!!!

So?
don't many Pakistanis who are wealthy and want to travel abroad get a UK, EU, Canadian or US passport?
The connected get connected, the passport is to contain others.

Why are some Indians so obsessed about Pakistan always making threads, but when I or some Pakistani does it they say “PDF Pakistanis are obsessed with India”.

stats tell otherwise , you people are obsessed with india .

So?
don't many Pakistanis who are wealthy and want to travel abroad get a UK, EU, Canadian or US passport?
Unfortunately it's not that easy. You have to have a bullet-proof case and the Euro embassies still reject your cases if they don't like your nose. My grandfather is a very rich man in Pakistan, having property all over Punjab, lots of kids and a good travel history (he was in Germany in the 90ies) but they still rejected his case a few years back. So I had to appeal and appeal in order to get him a German visa. But after having a recent travel history it's very easy to come back. He easily got a UK visa afterwards. It could also be a "German" thing for not letting people in (the legal way :D, they let the whole world in after 2015 but they don't like people playing by the rules).

But this is the case for men. Women get visas far more easier. My mother-in-law got her visa a few months ago without any problems. Because they always have doubts about your stay (how likely are you to overstay?)...

Dual citizenship for the win...

Only related to visa free arrivals, means nothing.

Pakistan still has the seventh largest diaspora in the world.

And ranks fifth or sixth in the world in getting the most remittance, at 28 billion USD.

Last edited:

Pakistan still has the seventy largest diaspora in the world.

And ranks fifth or sixth in the world in getting the most remittance, at 28 billion USD.
True. Pakistanis are literally everywhere. I even met Pakistanis in Malta. We need to fix our economy after that we can have visa and travel policies for our citizens like Malaysa or Korea have for their citizens.

dudes... noone cares. as long as you can enjoy travel within your own country why bother elsewhere.

Frankly friends, i have no desire to travel anywhere outside; there is enough within each of our countries. We need to be promo our countries.

Be proud friends....

Last edited:
When you type Pakistan on Google Search, the following Q & A arises. So such rating results are bound to happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-212245.png
    Screenshot_20210416-212245.png
    164 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20210416-212320.png
    Screenshot_20210416-212320.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 37

Pakistan still has the seventh largest diaspora in the world.

it hurts when you are denied visa in certain countries because you belong to certain country .

actually, our passport abused by Afghan refugees to run away from Afghanistan. Too many fake Pakistani passports in the market. Plus UNCR allowed temp Pak passport to Afghans. Afghan war brought much curse on our nation.

it hurts when you are denied visa in certain countries because you belong to certain country .

Not as much as the hurt that over 732 million open defectors suffer every day......... :azn::

stats tell otherwise , you people are obsessed with india .

If indians are not obsessed with Pakistan then you would not be here..........:azn:

Back
Top Bottom