What's new

Pakistani Officials Visit Washington

Oi @Secur can you please ask this Tadpole aka @Dillinger to stop associating himself with my immaculate self - I, Armstrong the Butt, am Perfection Incarnate whereas this Emaciated Bakra is nothing compared to me ! :smokin:

*Yes....yes now you're supposed to hear the drums beating & the organ playing in your head as you bow before me*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @Secur can you please ask this Tadpole aka @Dillinger to stop associating himself with my immaculate self - I, Armstrong the First, am Perfection Incarnate whereas this emaciated bakra is nothing compared to me ! :smokin:

*Yes....yes now you're supposed to hear the drums beating & the organ playing in your head as you bow before me*

Yes Buttsy, perfection indeed. Let me fetch that churi, you need to be taught some manners. Hyperion will obvio be holding you down. Now before some mod smites us let us not go over-board here.

Btw blubber butt, some immaculate form you have there Mr. Nihari Guzzler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a tanned fellow- has to do with basking in the sun unlike you you albino twit.:D

I'm olive not albino ! :smokin:

Waisee I'm actually visibly tanned compared with my siblings because I've played quite a lot of football every day for quite some time ! :unsure:

The meetings between U.S. and Pakistani officials have concluded with the departure of the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. The meeting between PM Nawaz Sharif and President Obama encompassed a wide variety of topics listed below. If you would like to know what was the overall statement stemming out of their talks on a certain agenda from the list below, please let us know, and we will share it with you.

Energy

Bilateral Trade and Investment:

Regional Trade

Private Sector Financing for Business Creation

Entrepreneurship

Agriculture

Science and Technology Cooperation

Women’s Participation

Basic Education

Global Health Security

Defense and Counter-terrorism Cooperation

Military Training and Exchanges

Improvised Explosive Devices

Coalition Support Funds

Civilian Law Enforcement and Rule of Law

Security, Strategic Stability, and Nonproliferation

Higher Education Collaboration and the Fulbright Program

University Partnerships

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

^^ Nwaz Sharif does not need to go, to US to discuss most matters listed above.
We Pakistanis already have enough education and experience, to define all required our selves... all we need to is to get rid of uneducated and non productive politicians and appoint a General as head of state.
Statistics suggest, rules of Generals had been icons of prosperity and growth.

Whereas, various public sources are mentioning, following matters were discussed:
Appointment of CoAS.
Protection of democracy from future army take overs.
Release of terrorists from jails.
Privatization of state institutions.
Close the case of missing containers.
Furthering transit aid to Indian goods.......

Back
Top Bottom