What's new

Pakistani Officials Visit Washington

How its ought to be is not how it is, you know this.

Did they not fidget, why was the GLOC opened then without cessation in drone strikes, without a stop on convert activities in Pakistan, without contingent conditions being imposed upon the Americans. You closed the GLOC and they opened it- net result though- zero. Making symbolic stands sans any tangible change on the ground resulting from said stand is good for celebrating idealistic tropes, not so good for cogent policy making. How much money do you want to bet right now that whatever leverage you think you have will either be under-utilized or not at all?

Obviously your leaders have a "stake" and that will also play role.

I think you missed 'should' in my very first post - That is how it should be !

The cessation of Drone Strikes was a PPP bogey nothing more it wasn't asked by the Establishment anyhow ! The covert activities in Pakistan are covert for a reason & after Raymmond Davis & Haqqani they're being dealt with !

Whatever the arm's length transaction was between them & us is not something that either of us or the ones who write articles after articles about it, are privy to so we may never know what the ground results were !

I think you missed 'should' in my very first post - That is how it should be !

The cessation of Drone Strikes was a PPP bogey nothing more it wasn't asked by the Establishment anyhow ! The covert activities in Pakistan are covert for a reason & after Raymmond Davis & Haqqani they're being dealt with !

Whatever the arm's length transaction was between them & us is not something that either of us or the ones who write articles after articles about it, are privy to so we may never know what the ground results were !

Exactly, neither of us know what went behind the curtains for the GLOC to be opened. Any self respecting administration though would NOT have opened it at all, if a nation runs active strikes in your nation without declaring a war and through an openly government mandated organisation that is under Congress oversight.

Again, there will be no real arm twisting on your part and ergo my suggestion- what's the wager?:D

@Armstrong See at the end of the day @Secur described it better than anyone else could, you're in the middle of a wizard's war and your wand is patched up and cracked.

So , you read the whole article ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, neither of us know what went behind the curtains for the GLOC to be opened. Any self respecting administration though would NOT have opened it at all, if a nation runs active strikes in your nation without declaring a war and through an openly government mandated organisation that is under Congress oversight.

Again, there will be no real arm twisting on your part and ergo my suggestion- what's the wager?:D

Winner takes ownership of @Secur ! :)

I hear hes a great masseuse ! :yay:

I think @Secur hates me ! :cray:

Thats why hes not answering my mentions ! :cry:

I have tried to explain this to you many times, NOBODY likes you..EXCEPT for me. We're brothers, so I have a favorable view of you BUT generally you're not a likable person as far as the others are concerned. @Secur tell him.

I have tried to explain this to you many times, NOBODY likes you..EXCEPT for me. We're brothers, so I have a favorable view of you BUT generally you're not a likable person as far as the others are concerned. @Secur tell him.

Being Brothers with an Indian ! :blink:

Nope ! :whistle:

I'm a racist & a hyper-nationalist ! :smokin:

Being Brothers with an Indian ! :blink:

Nope ! :whistle:

I'm a racist & a hyper-nationalist ! :smokin:

Sure thing disco maulvi, Haqqani (the one in the States) is a far more genuine nationalist than you. And so what If I am Indian, we are the same blood no matter how far you run from it, and you will be reminded of it whenever you try to pass yourself as an Arab Sheikh trying to procure bearded bellydancers for yourself- the providers shall look at you askance and send you back home empty handed- ergo the the "reminded" bit.:taz:

Sure thing disco maulvi, Haqqani (the one in the States) is a far more genuine nationalist than you. And so what If I am Indian, we are the same blood no matter how far you run from it, and you will be reminded of it whenever you try to pass yourself as an Arab Sheikh trying to procure bearded bellydancers for yourself- the providers shall look at you askance and send you back home empty handed- ergo the the "reminded" bit.:taz:

I haven't any Bihari or Bengali blood in me ! :bunny:

So we're not the same blood ! :P

And don't talk about Haqqani lest my tongue looses itself to some of the more uncouth utterances out there !

But @Secur & I are One People ! :smitten:

I haven't any Bihari or Bengali blood in me ! :bunny:

So we're not the same blood ! :P

And don't talk about Haqqani lest my tongue looses itself to some of the more uncouth utterances out there !

But @Secur & I are One People ! :smitten:

Are you sure I am only bengali and bihari? :azn: Bad assumption on your part.:taz:

And these ethnic divergences do not represent diverse races, racially you are one and that is what is meant by blood in this context.:smokin:

Now go, bother some fairy!

Are you sure I am only bengali and bihari? :azn: Bad assumption on your part.:taz:

And these ethnic divergences do not represent diverse races, racially you are one and that is what is meant by blood in this context.:smokin:

Now go, bother some fairy!

Look at the two of us - Do we look like we come from the same racial group ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom