What's new

Pakistani navy charges are FALSE!! LIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmanj

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian Navy has issued a statement saying all Pakistani claims about the incident involving Ins Godavari and Pns Babur are false and misinformation.
The news is breaking on times now. Let us wait for more updates.

I guess the charges were false and just a propaganda from Pakistanis to divert attention from internal issues and PNS Mehran attack.
Some of the Indians here should stop lapping up everything coming from Pakistani media reports and asking for probe and action against Captain of INS Godavari and wait for neutral report of the incident. Its fine for Pakistanis to indulge in bashing but coming from Indians is not. DO you believe the Indian Navy or Pakistani media now?

so you guys say they will accept they make HARAAAMI PAN with babur :P heheheheheheehhehe . if they are that good they never done such cheap job .hope pakistan release fact and images or video now to slap on there face.

so you guys say they will accept they make HARAAAMI PAN with babur :P heheheheheheehhehe . if they are that good they never done such cheap job .hope pakistan release fact and images or video now to slap on there face.

Yup release any recordings including media images of the incident and prove the claims or else it is nothing more than a unsubstantiated claim

Indian Navy has issued a statement saying all Pakistani claims about the incident involving Ins Godavari and Pns Babur are false and misinformation.
The news is breaking on times now. Let us wait for more updates.

I guess the charges were false and just a propaganda from Pakistanis to divert attention from internal issues and PNS Mehran attack.
Some of the Indians here should stop lapping up everything coming from Pakistani media reports and asking for probe and action against Captain of INS Godavari and wait for neutral report of the incident. Its fine for Pakistanis to indulge in bashing but coming from Indians is not. DO you believe the Indian Navy or Pakistani media now?

What's new in it bro?I have left to be surprised by such pakistani claims now.Anything from attack on ISI hq to PNS Mehran-they found every where india's hand.Conspiracy at its best!

hope pakistan release fact and images or video now to slap on there face.

I agree. Let someone release videographic or photographic evidence to prove wrongdoing by INS Godavari until then we should all stfu and let things go and not bash each other.

Te IN ship actually brushed the side of PNS Babur risking heavy damage to both ship. Very irresponsible if it was done deliberately

That's what we are waiting for damn it!Give us some proof regarding all of yours conspiracy theories as did we after 26/11 attack.Though still your government could do nothing and the way it's going in there I don't think anything will happen.
REGARDS....

I guess the charges were false and just a propaganda from Pakistanis to divert attention from internal issues and PNS Mehran attack

More over the release of Indian hostages by Pakistani people/ Govt is also a propaganda by Pakistan to divert attention from real issues. It was actually the mighty Indian navy that took on the pirates and released the hostages without paying any ransom. The investigations revealed that the pirates were actually Pakistani navy men who were getting direct instructions from Naval head quarters in Karachi. PNS Baber came to the rescue for the pirates but it was too late as the Indian Navy already had taken away the bounty. Prime minister Manmohan Singh has congratulated the nation and announced RS. 100,00,000 for the navy Jawans who took part in the action. He will be addressing the nation shortly.

Jai Hind!

Te IN ship actually brushed the side of PNS Babur risking heavy damage to both ship. Very irresponsible if it was done deliberately

Any proof?Like any video,photos etc?If you have then claim,if not then shut up.

:laugh: yeh the way you guys dictated your own citizens and when your own Indian citizens said IN and India did not contact them for 11 months you guys came up with last minute credit snatching drama and failed miserably

anyway stop clinging to straws

Any proof?Like any video,photos etc?If you have then claim,if not then shut up.

Like I said, Its all propaganda. We did not even pay for the Indian hostages. The Indian navy came to their rescue.

For only this reason, I request all Pakistani members to shut up and hand over this forum to Indians as they are the most holy living beings on this planet.

funny-graffiti-stencil.jpg

therefore:
puddinproof.jpg

:laugh: yeh the way you guys dictated your own citizens and when your own Indian citizens said IN and India did not contact them for 11 months you guys came up with last minute credit snatching drama and failed miserably

anyway stop clinging to straws
IN was always ready to help.but the Ship refused help as it was captained by a Pakistani.

I guess the charges were false and just a propaganda from Pakistanis to divert attention from internal issues and PNS Mehran attack

More over the release of Indian hostages by Pakistani people/ Govt is also a propaganda by Pakistan to divert attention from real issues. It was actually the mighty Indian navy that took on the pirates and released the hostages without paying any ransom. The investigations revealed that the pirates were actually Pakistani navy men who were getting direct instructions from Naval head quarters in Karachi. PNS Baber came to the rescue for the pirates but it was too late as the Indian Navy already had taken away the bounty. Prime minister Manmohan Singh has congratulated the nation and announced RS. 100,00,000 for the navy Jawans who took part in the action. He will be addressing the nation shortly.

Jai Hind!

How is rescuing MV Suez solely Indian naval responsibility?
The ship is not Indian registered.
Does not have an Indian captain
Majority crew not Indian nationals

So the responsibility falls on international community. IF Pakistan has done something good then pat your backs and don't unnecessarily bash others.

Indian Navy is doing its part in curbing piracy.

IF ins godavari was dangerously close to pns babur .....if babur ever felt threatened ,it would have engaged INS godavari ....because thats the rules of f#$king engagement ,,,, its not like 2 freaking massive warship brushing each other captains cursing " sale dekh ke chala nahi sakta kya bay" .... and a statement issued and everything's over ....??if it really hapnd it would have been really serious....it wouldnt have ended just by issuing a statement ....!!
just my thoughts ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom