What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

There was threat on sarabjit also. His lawyer himself has told to the jail superintendent that there is a threat to his life.

In this case if what you are saying is true, then it is failure of Pakistan to not provide him enough security.

Regarding Sanaullah, it is shameful that a former Indian Army personnel was involved in this inhumane act and India failed even further than Pakistan regarding security.

Thanks to whoever deleted the provocative posts. Disgusting!! I feel ashamed of myself but get badly provoked at times.

@WebMaster - When I see the Live posts, never get to see a Healthy Discussion. All the discussions are filled up with so much hatred and provocations. Can the forum not be moderated in such a way that only Healthy and Good discussions prevail. Everyone is abusing the other like hell. Is it not possible to delete all the hatred threads. Feels like none is interested in a good discussion. Observed this hence thought of suggesting.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani prisoner in coma after attack by former army man in Jammu jail

A Pakistani prisoner in a Jammu jail was admitted in a hospital and is in a coma after he was assaulted by a fellow inmate.

Sanaullah Haq, a Pakistani inmate in the Kotbalwal jail around 40 kilometres from Jammu, was assaulted by fellow inmates and was injured badly, CNN-IBN reported.

The Pakistani prisoner was attacked by a former Indian Army soldier, reported IANS.

The prisoner, who was taken to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu, had suffered serious head injuries and was in a coma, doctors said.

Sources told Firstpost that he has suffered serious injury to the right temporal lobe area and is undergoing a CT scan. The prisoner will be moved to PFI Chandigarh if feasible. The sources added that he is is a critical state and is unlikely to survive.

At present he is on life support, in some kind of oxygen tent device.

However, there was no clarity on why Haq was attacked and whether it was linked with the assault on Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh in Pakistan.

The Indian and Pakistani prisoners are being kept apart following the incident, reported CNN-IBN.

Following the death of Sarabjit Singh, the Indian government has ordered that Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails be kept in greater security to ensure they weren’t targeted.

The superintendent of the Jammu jail has been suspended following the incident.

Pakistani prisoner in coma after attack by former army man in Jammu jail - Firstpost

So and Indian Army man (retired) attacked the Pakistani prisoner and he is about to die due to head injuries.

There was threat on sarabjit also. His lawyer himself has told to the jail superintendent that there is a threat to his life.

Buddy, in pakistan you can rarely ever trust police or current government authorities. Excluding Sarabjit, there have been intel reports on many cases some have been prevented some not. Blame it on incompetence or common interests of authorities. Point is, now that there was a danger of retaliation little measures were taken.

In the end, this angelic disguise and care of humanity doesn't look too good on India as well.

Thanks to whoever deleted the provocative posts. Disgusting!! I feel ashamed of myself but get badly provoked at times.

@WebMaster - When I see the Live posts, never get to see a Healthy Discussion. All the discussions are filled up with so much hatred and provocations. Can the forum not be moderated in such a way that only Healthy and Good discussions prevail. Everyone is abusing the other like hell. Is it not possible to delete all the hatred threads. Feels like none is interested in a good discussion. Observed this hence thought of suggesting.

Thanks!

Well, we did delete a few pages from this threads but it is really up to members to control emotions from trolling attempts.

Last edited:
In this case if what you are saying is true, then it is failure of Pakistan to not provide him enough security.

Regarding Sanaullah, it is shameful that a former Indian Army personnel was involved in this inhumane act and India failed even further than Pakistan regarding security.

I guess we both are in the same boat. There was a threat to sarabjit's life and it wasnt taken seriously. As far as india is concerned, there was a clear instruction from GOI to increase the security of pakistani nations as there was chances of a retaliation here... Even after that this has happend... It is sad.....

I guess we both are in the same boat. There was a threat to sarabjit's life and it wasnt taken seriously. As far as india is concerned, there was a clear instruction from GOI to increase the security of pakistani nations as there was chances of a retaliation here... Even after that this has happend... It is sad.....

Prisoner security doesn't seem to be up there in the priority list it seems...

This is really sad. Pakistanis should have thought for a while before starting this game of death. I hope no more attacks take place on either side. Need some time to get everything settled down.

He is in jail, not really sure what the logic of being a ex-serviceman is. The chap must be in jail for a reason.

Well, we did delete a few pages from this threads but it is really up to members to control emotions from trolling attempts.

Thanks for that!

By the way if u check the Live posts, u'll get to know. The forum should be strictly moderated. Sometimes people need to be rabid to control rabid members from whichever country he/she may be. Anyways.

An eye for an eye leaves every one blind India should take actions against the jail authorities. We cannot and should not emulate Pakistan. We need to make our institutions strong.

An eye for an eye leaves every one blind India should take actions against the jail authorities. We cannot and should not emulate Pakistan. We need to make our institutions strong.

Cant go back and change what has happened already, please refrain from covering up self with roses now. Your monsters are no different than ours.

1. You can and you did emulate anybody .

2. you are no better than us rather worst

Back
Top Bottom