What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

Sarbjhit has admited his crime for Bombing in Pakistan in which 13 Pakistani,s lost there life
What was Sanaullah,s Crime ?

Do you think that Sanahullah had came to India without any visa for any picnic party or you think that he may crossed over to India to see a Bollywood movie? I would like to know your guess why he was there in India?....:cheesy:

This act should be condemned....whoever is the person may be...

This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday.. But the responsibility of this is still with Pakistan as this is simply a reaction to the attack on Sarabjeet.. Reprehensible, but a reaction all the same.. Expecting another Indian inmate to be beaten up in Pakistan next.. Its the same story of cross border firings/attacks that we saw in December, only the battleground is different..

Indeed, Pakistan is responsible for all the ills of India. Off course this breach of security has nothing to do with incompetence among the jailers, it is only because of Pakistan's evil desires :rolleyes:

so i guess indians will try to justify this attack somehow. because when men on deathrow in pakitan did it it was called "barbaric" but now indian police officals did it they will claim it to be an act of "pain" or out of sheer innocense!

so i guess indians will try to justify this attack somehow. because when men on deathrow in pakitan did it it was called "barbaric" but now indian police officals did it they will claim it to be an act of "pain" or out of sheer innocense!

Entire Indian media is blaming the govt for failing to protect the pakistani prisoner. Even hardliners are not justifying the attack.

Entire Indian media is blaming the govt for failing to protect the pakistani prisoner. Even hardliners are not justifying the attack.

and what will india do then? our media and government condemned it too! But we let sarabjit terrorist family come to pakistan. will you let the pakistani guys family visit him? we go out of our way to help a terrorist you on the other hand claim that your media just condemned it. good for you but not good enough for humanity!

and what will india do then? our media and government condemned it too! But we let sarabjit terrorist family come to pakistan. will you let the pakistani guys family visit him? we go out of our way to help a terrorist you on the other hand claim that your media just condemned it. good for you but not good enough for humanity!

If the family of your terrorist wants to meet him they should forward their request through the Pakistani embassy and India will be glad to allow them. No such request has come till now.

We have also gone gone way out of our way to help a criminal and airlifted him from jail to provide the best of the medical facilities which many of your countrymen are not fortunate enough to get.

The Indians have killed a Muslim prisoner in Tihar Jail today .

Dont know what reaction it was

Your army also killed many muslim in waziristan, balouchistan, NWFP.
What about that ?? Religion in everything...

Why likes of you prove the statement of Katju as correct about 90% Indians.

The Indians in Tihar Jail have killed a Muslim inmate in the same Jail today.

Tell us to which action it was a reaction?

Indeed, Pakistan is responsible for all the ills of India. Off course this breach of security has nothing to do with incompetence among the jailers, it is only because of Pakistan's evil desires :rolleyes:

Dude.. Do justice to your title a bit and dont just react.. First of all, this has nothing to do with Ills of India. In reactionary moves, Muslims and Sikhs have been attacked in places like USA and Europe too. Its a fundamental revenge mentality that has nothing to do with India or Pakistan, but is intrinsic to human nature.. Secondly, sure, the jailers are responsible and if I remember right, they have been suspended.. But it would have been naive to expect zero reaction to Sarabjit's murder in Pakistani jail.

Why likes of you prove the statement of Katju as correct about 90% Indians.

The Indians in Tihar Jail have killed a Muslim inmate in the same Jail today.

Tell us to which action it was a reaction?

Everyday, close to 20 muslims are murdered in India. I dont know what are those in reaction to either.. :)

There has been no request of Pakistani terrorist's family wanting to visit him. I am sure if there is a request, they will be permitted...

indian terrorist family was given state protection when they wished to visit punja sahib & other holy sites. they were here chilling while indians are just barbaric. hitting an i9nnocent pakistani beating him up with hammers!

Back
Top Bottom