What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

you are implying it was deliberatly done by authority.. there is no reason to believe so..

attacker is a convict, what has it got anything to do with human right record..
the same argue applied on Sarbajit Singh .... so u people should also quit with this HR thing... & i dont buy that the authorities were not expecting a retaliation attack on Pak nationals in indian jails..

pakistani prisoners in indian jail should take revenge of his death

meanwhile the pakistani prisoners in pakitani jail should kill atleast 10 indian prisoners

and PA shoul also pay tribute to him by killing atleast 5 baniyas along the LOC

blooody ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope Indian prison authority gives proper security to pakistani inmate for few days/months so that it they dont face this fate. What happens in pakistani prison is the responsibility of pak authority.

about pak army, I would rather not talk, after the border incidents. :)

Yup, bcoz Pak prisoner died in retaliation. :)

But Sarbjit's death was also a retaliation.

Why else would a man on death row kill another man on a death row?

"After the hanging of Afzal Guru, I went to meet Sarabjit and he told me that he was receiving threats: Owais Sheikh, lawyer for Sarabjit"

the same argue applied on Sarbajit Singh .... so u people should also quit with this HR thing... & i dont buy that the authorities were not expecting a retaliation attack on Pak nationals in indian jails..

We have hundreds of Pakistanis prisoners..after Sarbajit's death anyone of them could have become a victim of a retaliatory attack..where as Sarbjit Singh was a one guy, who had specific death threats against him after Afzal Guru's hanging..so what does tell you about your competence.

Beside ,now even Sarbjit's lawyer is rcving death threats..will he be next?

"After the hanging of Afzal Guru, I went to meet Sarabjit and he told me that he was receiving threats: Owais Sheikh, lawyer for Sarabjit"
even thou if i accept ur argue/point, still it was the responsibility of the state to protect the life of a prisoner "Sana".. plus all this threat version came into light after the death of Sarbajit, why didnt the lawyer made the threats known to the auth earlier??? anyways 2 wrong does not make 1 right

Can't you differentiate between an sudden attack by prisoners and a preplanned reaction by Indian extremists?

Can't you differentiate between an sudden attack by prisoners and a preplanned reaction by Indian extremists?

I most certainly can..but can you??..read the quote from his lawyer!!

even thou if i accept ur argue/point, still it was the responsibility of the state to protect the life of a prisoner "Sana".. plus all this threat version came into light after the death of Sarbajit, why didnt the lawyer made the threats known to the auth earlier??? anyways 2 wrong does not make 1 right

Sarabjit told me and a CID (Crime Investigation Department) official after the execution of Afzal Guru that a prisoner in Kot Lakhpat Jail had issued death threats. I brought this to the knowledge of prison authorities and the Punjab Home Department but they did not beef up his security," Awais Sheikh, Sarabjit's counsel, told PTI.

Sarabjit Got Death Threats After Afzal's Hanging: Lawyer | news.outlookindia.com

which indian extremists? are you following the news?
sarabjit got specific threat (after afzal guru hanging), claimed his lawer who informed authorities. How is it sudden?

Well he is still alive, but is in really critical conditions..

plus all this threat version came into light after the death of Sarbajit, why didn't the lawyer made the threats known to the auth & others earlier???

This is limits ..I even quoted the direct quote from his lawyer, can't you even read that??

"Sarabjit told me and a CID (Crime Investigation Department) official after the execution of Afzal Guru that a prisoner in Kot Lakhpat Jail had issued death threats. I brought this to the knowledge of prison authorities and the Punjab Home Department but they did not beef up his security,"
Awais Sheikh, Sarabjit's counsel, told PTI."

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom