What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

This is sad and totally embarassing..really shameful...we've just done what we have been crticising....now there remains no difference between them and us...I hope and pray the man recovers soon...and the attacker/s is punished.

The one difference that will always remain between us and them is , they are almost always the provokers , we are almost always the ones who respond.Not only in this case but 1947, 1965, 1999 as well.

The one difference that will always remain between us and them is , they are almost always the provocateurs , we are almost always the ones who respond.Not only in this case but 1947, 1965, 1999 as well.

may be ..but thats is something not be proud o ither..if they start something bad that never means we have to repeat them..does it ?? its a mistake on our part..we should acknowledge that intead of hiding....dont let our ethics be ruined due to the uncivilised actions of an enemy country.

may be ..but thats is something not be proud o ither..if they start something bad that never means we have to repeat them..does it ?? its a mistake on our part..we should acknowledge that intead of hiding....dont let our ethics be ruined due to the uncivilised actions of an enemy country.

True , it is unfortunate, but this was bound to happen dude. There was a lot of anger. Someone was bound to lose his marbles and take this wrong step.

i just hope this stops here though.

If not, we better adapt and develop that nature. It is about survival, unless, we can stop all illegal crossings into the other side. You meant to say pakistanis wanted us to kill pakistani prisoners in India? if you consider that is a win for pakistan, so be it...as I said earlier, rather than phylosphy, we need to be concerned about solution this mess we are in....

I am not accusing the whole of Pakistan for the killing of Sarabjeet Singh...neither can they accuse the whole of India for this incident, and I was sure at some point of time you would assume what I was saying as philosophical and quite contrary to being aggressive for an committed affront.

I am wholly concerned about Indian society here and from any point of view this is not an acceptable incident for any form of justification.

Sarabjeet singh's killing could have been planned or could have been something done at a heated moment, but this surely looks like a planned attack to get back for what Sarabjeet went through.

I am not accusing the whole of Pakistan for the killing of Sarabjeet Singh...neither can they accuse the whole of India for this incident, and I was sure at some point of time you would assume what I was saying as philosophical and quite contrary to being aggressive for an committed affront.

I am wholly concerned about Indian society here and from any point of view this is not an acceptable incident for any form of justification.

Sarabjeet singh's killing could have been planned or could have been something done at a heated moment, but this surely looks like a planned attack to get back for what Sarabjeet went through.

So, in your view, what should have we done?

We should have continued what we have been doing, what happened to that Pakistani prisoner was wrong by our constitution.

What happened to Sarbjit is right as per our constitution? How long we should sit idle when one by one pakistan kills and mistreats our prisonors?

India still got some growing up to do.
Leave them. Whole world laughs at India.

What happened to Sarbjit is right as per our constitution? How long we should sit idle when one by one pakistan kills and mistreats our prisonors?

There are ways of protest at every level, bashing up a pakistani prisoner who is under custody "IF" it was just for the sake of taking revenge is not the way to go.

India still got some growing up to do.
Leave them. Whole world laughs at India.

In your dreams, but the same cannot be said about Pakistan though.

There are ways of protest at every level, bashing up a pakistani prisoner who is under custody "IF" it was just for the sake of taking revenge is not the way to go.

When was the last time pakistan heeded to our protest? I am repeatedly stressing that if they were civil, what happened was bad. But violence and strong retaliation is the only way to put across some message to pakistan, it is the only language they can understand. Just be practicle... eve if Jammu incident was not a revenge attack, let's pretend it to be one...

When was the last time pakistan heeded to our protest? I am repeatedly stressing that if they were civil, what happened was bad. But violence and strong retaliation is the only way to put across some message to pakistan, it is the only language they can understand. Just be practicle... eve if Jammu incident was not a revenge attack, let's pretend it to be one...

How to deal with an uncivilised opponent? Thats the tricky part.

We will have to find an answer to that question. Ideally not by becoming uncivilised ourselves...

How would you define practicality?

Was the Pakistani prisoner who was bashed up in any way connected to what happened to Sarabjit?

Does our rule of law allow such incidents to happen?

Aren't there Indian prisoners in Pakistan who would be attacked for this?

Wasn't Indian authorities at fault that this happened even after the center issued more protection for Pakistani prisoners?

hasn't this incident weakened India's position wrt to what happened to Sarabjit and assuming that this did not have happened wouldn't India be in a better position to ask for a softer approach or more security for Indian prisoners jailed in Pakistan?

Now, please tell me how has this helped us in any way - other than showing the Pakistani's that we can be as bad as them?

its not self respect. Its business, how many can read urdu in India?

It's just that or INSIST that hindi is superior/cooler (not just same) despite the fact absolutely 0 Pakistanis can read hindi (while millions of indians can) - and regardless how pure and technical the hindi used is

We will have to find an answer to that question. Ideally not by becoming uncivilised ourselves...

'becoming' thanks for the joke of the day, made my night :P

Yes, ideally not. But this is not an ideal situation. Look at the history... great civilizations were wiped out by "un-civilized" nomads just because civilized world was afraid to deal with them properly... Romans, Persians etc etc... how did Mongols gain prominence and when were they subdued? We just need to show them that we can be uncivilized too and that will make them pause and think. There just no other way as I see it..

How would you define practicality?

Was the Pakistani prisoner who was bashed up in any way connected to what happened to Sarabjit?

Does our rule of law allow such incidents to happen?

Aren't there Indian prisoners in Pakistan who would be attacked for this?

Wasn't Indian authorities at fault that this happened even after the center issued more protection for Pakistani prisoners?

hasn't this incident weakened India's position wrt to what happened to Sarabjit and assuming that this did not have happened wouldn't India be in a better position to ask for a softer approach or more security for Indian prisoners jailed in Pakistan?

Now, please tell me how has this helped us in any way - other than showing the Pakistani's that we can be as bad as them?

Practicality means whatever approach gives the result...
Jammu prisoner was connected to Sarbjit incident..he was pakistani and it was pakistan which did not protect India. It is a form of collective punishment and yes collective punishment is legal in India (not this kind of incident), for example, if somebody commits "sati" in a village, whole village can be punished under Indian legal system for failing to prevent the incident. Why can't we extend it to other scenario? kind of reciprocal arrangement. We could have asked a lot from pakistanis but there is no guarantee that they will comply. Just because the request is from India, without going into right or wrong of it, they will reject it unless they have some incentive for them to comply. This incident gives them the incentive (actually negative incentive for not complying). If they want safety of their people in India, they need to ensure safety of our people in pakistan...plain and simple..

Back
Top Bottom