What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Was just making a comparison between 2 beauties who I feel look similar, no sinister intentions!

@Zibago Who or what is this manticore fellow, and who is he to define to us how we should handle our thread, it's not like we have violated the code of conduct, everything that gets posted is pemra approved as you have previosly stated, this manticore needs to find another playmate and leave us folks alone so we can continue to contribute to our most wonderful thread.kudos sarcar
Um he is the senior mod here :D

@Zibago , what about the three threads merging?? south asian unity zindabad, what say??
It will move at lightning pace and will be really confusing

Mod or no mod, he should have some courtesy, we have put a lot of effort into this thread, he need to leave us alone.
Effort lol i got two negatives and two folks got banned cuz of it

@DESERT FIGHTER
sadia-khan1.jpg

sadia7.jpg

A similar looking beauty Anita hassanandani

She looks like the older version of my wife .. And I'm a loyal - one woman kinda man..:pop:

Last edited:
@Zibago , what about the three threads merging?? south asian unity zindabad, what say??
To be honest with you @jamahir most of us folks on this forum prefer the northern look, the south indian look does not appeal to me or most Pakistani members. as zibago stated it would end up creating too many unnecessary pages.kudos

To be honest with you @jamahir most of us folks on this forum prefer the northern look, the south indian look does not appeal to me or most Pakistani members. as zibago stated it would end up creating too many unnecessary pages.kudos

To be brutally honest (no offense- to each his own).. I visited the indian thread and couldn't find a single attractive Indian gal-- bar one or two.

To be brutally honest (no offense- to each his own).. I visited the indian thread and couldn't find a single attractive Indian gal-- bar one or two.
And I suspect the ones you did find attractive originated from areas that were adjacent to the Pak border.am i right or wrong DF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom