What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@MaarKhoor in that "You and I" video Ayyan looks completely mesmerizing. she kind of has a resemblance to French Model vanessa perroncel, only Ayan is better imo
Vanessa peroncel
Vanessa+Perroncel+Vanessa+Perroncel+Press+rA85_MG3aAjl.jpg

Vannessa-Perroncel__977248a.jpg

Oh @Zibago yaar easy resolution to the problem, instead of putting her in prison, put her under house arrest with our friend @MaarKhoor

Kudos to that.
He is in Dubai but i live Islamabad so ahem 73 kay aen kay tanazur mein meirey sath house arrest aiyeni tarekaye kaar hay :angel:

@MaarKhoor in that "You and I" video Ayyan looks completely mesmerizing. she kind of has a resemblance to French Model vanessa perroncel, only Ayan is better imo
Vanessa peroncel

Oh @Zibago yaar easy resolution to the problem, instead of putting her in prison, put her under house arrest with our friend @MaarKhoor

Kudos to that.
Woow she has footballs for um .....

He is in Dubai but i live Islamabad so ahem 73 kay aen kay tanazur mein meirey sath house arrest aiyeni tarekaye kaar hay :angel:

Woow she has footballs for um .....
Hmmmm she sure is lovely yet their is something about the desi chick that drives me wild.I prefer Ayan in all ways.kudos

Vanessa peroncel

Kudos to that.

You can have Ayyan, I will get this French babe.....the bonus is I know French....oooh la la.

i like her graceful beauty

One more for the ...erm..."harem"? :P

You can have Ayyan, I will get this French babe.....the bonus is I know French....oooh la la.

One more for the ...erm..."harem"? :P

i tell you what black girls wow ever tasted one the best mazaa you will ever have. they have the best body shape and underrated.

i tell you what black girls wow ever tasted one the best mazaa you will ever have. they have the best body shape and underrated.

Had a nigerian hunny some years ago. Lets just say this song described her quite well:

(warning: vulgar lyrics)

brother its called find mixed black girl you get face an body then at nite you can play and hide seek.

49884731.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom