What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

i miss you veena too bad you got married. me and you could have been great partners living in dadyal in the mountains.
in the morning you milk the cows and make tea while i lie down on the katt, smoking capstans.

25tj8th.jpg

i miss you veena too bad you got married. me and you could have been great partners living in dadyal in the mountains.
in the morning you milk the cows and make tea while i lie down on the katt, smoking capstans.

You remind me of a guy from another pakistan defence forum many years back when I was active there lol

Fair Warning to all: Dont watch if you are going to get offended by vulgarities and doublespeak ;)

Last edited:
The real path to a man's heart goes through his tummy ;)
Wallah ya habibi Wallah
Aha! My 7th Queen.....which FORT she is guarding....by the way its very unique picture you posted
not really... i have heard "tharak" or "tharki" in a older umer sharif stage drama that i saw on vcd some years ago.
Hence proved...word invented by those BHANDS

@waz ...Sir Kindly change the misleading name of that thread

Wallah ya habibi Wallah

Aha! My 7th Queen.....which FORT she is guarding....by the way its very unique picture you posted

she guarding me while i sleep on my katt. if you want war booty to snatch then you must fight me before you get her and harem collection.

Dost agay may dou shaadi kithi yan un thesri kari kina:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

tea with parontay.
Desi kio nay parontay december na thanda mosam tay mangla nay kol manji otay nashta is nay naal :smitten:

Discussing whether a woman is attractive or not. Nothing crude about that or shameful. These women are celebrities for crying out loud. If you wish to preach, go contact them. They can be tracked down through their Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Banday nay 200 page search kiya award milna chahiye

Wallah ya habibi Wallah

@waz ...Sir Kindly change the misleading name of that thread
The beauty with the gun is already taken yaar.

Back
Top Bottom