What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

mention not farooq
Uff
139997144469ec8-150x84-1.jpg

https://tune.pk/video/6251473/thumkaa-hd-video-song-halla-gulla-2015-new-pakistani-movie-song-2015-
Geo films answer to Ary,s jpna
@django @Muhammad Omar

Last edited:
Dost agay may dou shaadi kithi yan un thesri kari kina:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i seriously like Chechen girls i think they best. but in real life ordinary people like me will get ordinary girl. you must be rich or very good looking or celebrity to get what you want in this life. its not what you know its who you know. welcome to fake make belief world.

i seriously like Chechen girls i think they best. but in real life ordinary people like me will get ordinary girl. you must be rich or very good looking or celebrity to get what you want in this life. its not what you know its who you know. welcome to fake make belief world.
Yaar it's about trying to be the best you can, when you do this this, you will notice life gets better as someone once said "chance favours the prepared mind".kudos.

If you don't like the thread, then please don't post. The rules have been adhered to here. As for "morality", these women have put themselves in the public domain, they are called celebrities for a reason. If folks choose to post their pictures or comment on them (in a respected fashion) then they would probably appreciate that.

If you don't like the thread, then please don't post. The rules have been adhered to here. As for "morality", these women have put themselves in the public domain, they are called celebrities for a reason. If folks choose to post their pictures or comment on them (in a respected fashion) then they would probably appreciate that.
i am not agreed with you want to have feedback from @Slav Defence

mebers here using word boobs and vagina could u justify that

Check this post and pls comment on that
10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 191

I can understand what you are saying but the best way is the point out where someone has used abusive word and report it instead of insulting someone unless they do it to you personally. Rules are valid on all threads brother. These women have chosen themselves to be public celebrities and appear on tv, videos and magazines and that is why people get this liberty to share their pics. No one is allowed to share the pics of ordinary women and if you find one, you can report but it is better to avoid abusive language.

Last edited:

That's fine, I'm not asking you to agree, but I am asking you to stop the fighting on this thread.

That's valid, I'll get rid of those posts.

I can understand what you are saying but the best way is the point out where someone has used abusive word and report it instead of insulting someone unless they do it to you personally. Rules are valid on all threads brother. These women have chosen themselves to be public celebrities and appear on tv, videos and magazines and that is why people get this liberty to their share their pics. No one is allowed to share the pics of ordinary women and if you find one, you can report but it is better to avoid abusive language.

Spot on. These women have chosen a life of publicity and everything that comes with it. I understand where the poster comes from, but try preaching to these ladies and you will get an earful from them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom