What's new

Pakistani militants kill 15 security officers

Its not the case except for the soldiers the officers are from all over the country and its a fact tht among the 3700+ casualities 600+ have been officers......leading frm the front.. including red taped senior officers like generals,brigadiers etc.

Talking to taxi drivers in dubai (80% are pathans from pakistan), some of them express different feelings. They think some ethnicities are used for playing politics, most dying in talib war - both sides, belong to one ethnicity, even karachi is allowed to fester, but when a certain ethnicity was targetted in balochistan by militants, the response of the security services was different.

I'm sure you have a different viewpoint on this, also you are closely linked to PA, you may have some statistics to suport your point.

Pls note I'm just sharing my experience, not making an argument.

I wish we built a REALLY BIG MEMORIAL in the memory of honour of MARTYRED WARRIORS! A statue holding a G3 and a Pakistani Flag on the Highest hill of Islamabad... the MARTYRED WARRIORS deserve everything!

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
- Mary Frye (1932)
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow;
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain;
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush;
I am in the graceful rush.

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.

I am the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die

the most senior ranking officer killed was Lt.General mushtaq beg. Surgeon general of pakistan army and he was haafiz e quran. when he was killed in a suicide attack, he was with his driver and one army guard in his car and no security protocol with him just like safwat ghayyur killed. Such a modest general he was. A rare breed of generals found in pak army

Back
Top Bottom